news

Tussauds Tokyo give their Gaga wax figure a new look

Greg

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna

why is it that those wax figures always look so off? it is just something that makes them wrong, maybe it is me being good at face recognition but still. they never or rarely look like the real deal

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

Mario Roberto Flores
11 hours ago, Greg said:

Madame Tussauds in Tokyo have dressed one of their Lady Gaga wax figures (they have two :giggle:) in Gaga's 2018 Grammy red carpet look! Considering the wax figure is sculpted to look like 2010 Gaga, I think they've done a really great job!

Adore Delano?

Chaymie
12 hours ago, Haroon said:

It feels a bit weird seeing them use the same figure for a look years later when she looks different :sweat: Like if they used a wax figure of her now and stuck a long platinum blonde wig onto it with a hairbow, it's just a mishmash of different times :emma:

The outfit looks great and their sculpting was great but they just don't go together but I do appreciate them picking an amazing look and trying to make it more current :happy:

They need a new sculpt for Gaga as well as a new Pose. 

Chaymie

They need to makeover HER FACE

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 hour ago, Red said:

They need to makeover HER FACE

They definitely need a new sculpt to match her current face. I think that if GGD petitioned to make that happen, it could. GagaDaily making a petition for a new sculpt would probably get a lot more attention than just a fan ( @Admin feel free to take the hint :giggle:)

5 minutes ago, Greg said:

They definitely need a new sculpt to match her current face. I think that if GGD petitioned to make that happen, it could. GagaDaily making a petition for a new sculpt would probably get a lot more attention than just a fan ( @Admin feel free to take the hint :giggle:)

It’s not even a matter of the figure looking like the “new Gaga”, that “Gaga” figure doesn’t look like Gaga at all, in any given moment of her life :smh: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

5 minutes ago, Red said:

It’s not even a matter of the figure looking like the “new Gaga”, that “Gaga” figure doesn’t look like Gaga at all, in any given moment of her life :smh: 

We may have to agree to disagree on that :sweat:

95a47628496111c31f1e667c6bc7761b.jpg

Cfs1pMaUIAAzLwu.jpg

fec9de75254697b1e572fcca3508443d1fb8037b

These are really amazing because they work so well with the original sculpt. 

FameHookah
On 16/3/2018 at 6:40 PM, Sizzily said:

F**king LOL, is that a drag queen? Better luck next time, Tussauds

no, thats gaga's face without fillers

WTF is MDNA

Archived