đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Madge Album Is Your Fav

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Now i'm not a madge fan by any stretch of the imagination but the only album I know by heart is 220px-Music_Madonna.png which Is an odd choice Ik but I think it's rlly good :madge::selena:

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

gts14
Just now, GaGaSwift said:

Now i'm not a madge fan by any stretch of the imagination but the only album I know by heart is 220px-Music_Madonna.png which Is an odd choice Ik but I think it's rlly good :madge::selena:

Literally her worst album :toofunny:

The Louvre
3 minutes ago, gts14 said:

Literally her worst album :toofunny:

In understand it if you've forgotten it, since it wasn't really memorable whatsoever, but MDNA does exist ya know. :trollga:

OT: Confessions first, then Ray of Light. Her early albums have so much filler...

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

rumours

Her most cohesive album (and the only one I ever truly revisit) is Ray of Light.

I'm not a huge fan of her either, but I'll admit that ROL is very good.

BornSimon

Music

Ray Of Light

American Life

Confessions

Bedtime Stories

The rest is ok but mostly meh.

Glamourpuss

I grew up on True Blue so have to say that. La Isla Bonita, Open Your Heart, Papa Don't Preach, True Blue, Live to Tell... Just so many good songs. :giveup:

Confessions on a Dancefloor is my next fave.

Then Music.

Then Ray of Light.

Glamourpuss
39 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

It is a good album although not her best. I was about 11 when it came out and used to dance in my room to it. :laughga:

Paradise was my favourite. 

Eddie A Michael

Like A Prayer with Ray of Light a close second.

Also I still listen to I’m Breathless quite frequently. Very underrated. Madonna at the most fun before she went all erotica and stuff..

TimisaMonster

Confessions is a masterpiece tbqh

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived