đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kendall Jenner comes out as a cis straight woman

dit

Featured Posts

Ryusei

Well.. it's not really a coming out she was just answering a question she was being asked. Like.. chill she's not trying to "be brave" or whatever

Musery

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WeDontStop

yaaaaassssss kendall straighunty slayyy so brave i wish :wub::wub:

i got the boys in dubai

MaybeKermit

G

2 hours ago, Haiii said:

oh wow, thank you for telling us about your struggles it must so difficult being you

article-2502535-195B6FF900000578-912_634

Tbh I really hate posts like these...

Im not a Kardashian fan, but as if they CHOSE to get famous... it's not kendall's fault she has all these cars and a fabulous life. They did what most of us would do if given the chance: make most out of it.

Now, having 20 cars and an 8 figure bank account doesnt make u "inhuman", so yes they do still have struggles and their own insecurities... I would say, they might have even more difficult problems than most of us since they have 50 cameras following their every move.

Yes money makes most things easy, but it doesnt fix everything...

So pls stop with this "oh really kendall, what struggles?"-crap.

Lady Adga
12 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

G

Im not a Kardashian fan, but as if they CHOSE to get famous... it's not kendall's fault she has all these cars and a fabulous life. They did what most of us would do if given the chance: make most out of it.

Now, having 20 cars and an 8 figure bank account doesnt make u "inhuman", so yes they do still have struggles and their own insecurities... I would say, they might have even more difficult problems than most of us since they have 50 cameras following their every move.

:madge::triggered::saladga::awkney:

adamsenigma
35 minutes ago, Garzilazo said:

:madge::triggered::saladga::awkney:

Did he lie tho? People always act as if being rich and famous automatically erradicates your struggles are you're somewhat immune to suffering. 

Florian
3 minutes ago, Sistren said:

Wtf is cis straight :laughga:

When you're straight but you need to tell it to everybody so they know you are :sis: 

Kindness Ponk
4 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

G

Then they should cancel that reality show as they certainly don't enjoy being famous? :ladyhaha:

Mirages

Idk what y'all problem with this is. It was an interview, it's not like she started talking about it. The interviewer asked her a question she answered it. That's it. Y'all are so extra sometimes I'm over y'all.:triggered:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

OBEY

Please shut up. she was asked if she was bisexual she said she was straight that’s it.

OBEY
30 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Idk what y'all problem with this is. It was an interview, it's not like she started talking about it. The interviewer asked her a question she answered it. That's it. Y'all are so extra sometimes I'm over y'all.:triggered:

5 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Well.. it's not really a coming out she was just answering a question she was being asked. Like.. chill she's not trying to "be brave" or whatever

Whew, common sense, all hope is not lost on GGD

OBEY
13 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

Is she for real? :triggered:

Interviewer asked about the bisexual rumors, she replied, that’s it.

MonsterPaws
8 hours ago, HighlandHeart said:

How am I suppose to decipher irony through a forum? You know some people actually use that Dianne Warren emoji with genuine sincerity. Unless you're unaware, irony is all about tone. And since when did you speak for him? The mere title of this thread makes me sick. 

178cf5c7-ae56-42a7-8840-cf20ff4de6de.gif

Archived