Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MEGARATE: The Velvet Rope (1997) - Janet Jackson

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

i already sent my rates, wigs aint safe girls

giphy.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay

The voting is now closed. Can't wait to see you tomorrow for the results ceremony. :sara:

Mirages

I'm sorry I just couldn't find the time to put it together, I will be here for the ceremony though.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Phoebe Buffay

@Inferno@RAMROD@TheShameMonster@The Bling@HausOfAmericano@gabrielflorin01@KING@Kandy life@FrankGutz@Janet@janetjackson@That J@Bad Monster Kid@LuvitLevit@Texas Joanne@ssslyboy@Mirages The ceremony will be held tomorrow at 1PM EST. Hope you will be there so we can have fun. :kara: And thank you again for participating in this megarate. Here's the link to my new Bionic megarate. :wub:

Bad Monster Kid

Wish it was after 5pm. Midday is hard for me but I’ll try to be here. Did I already miss a megarate for the Janet album?

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Bad Monster Kid said:

Wish it was after 5pm. Midday is hard for me but it I’ll try to be here. Did I already miss a megarate for the Janet album?

Yes. The megarate for janet. was before this one. :ohno:

Janet
4 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

@Inferno@RAMROD@TheShameMonster@The Bling@HausOfAmericano@gabrielflorin01@KING@Kandy life@FrankGutz@Janet@janetjackson@That J@Bad Monster Kid@LuvitLevit@Texas Joanne@ssslyboy@Mirages The ceremony will be held tomorrow at 1PM EST. Hope you will be there so we can have fun. :kara: And thank you again for participating in this megarate. Here's the link to my new Bionic megarate. :wub:

Ooh fab! I will try and be here on time, running on GMT x

ssslyboy
11 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

I'll be at work, but maybe I can try to pop my head in, so I can say "Aw hell nah" when my songs get knocked out early.:ladyhaha:   

Archived