TropicOfCANCER

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa
59 minutes ago, River said:

Mary Poopins will win everything

Likely but I don't think ASIB is competing with that since MP is being released in December 

danilov

this kind of article helps because it makes buzz.. so the academy will actually look forward to these films. :D

weed
1 hour ago, thierryrreiht said:

to me this is like this fanbase making tracklist predictions, setlist predictions, SALES predictions... Before there's even ONE reliable information about an album, if an album there is to talk about...

this is waste of energy and time

But the website has nothing to gain by putting Gaga on there w the others, they’re not little monsters lol so I think it’s a little nice to see even if it means nothing yet 

TEANUS

Gaga gets any sort of positive nod - "Omg fake, pointless, useless, why would anyone believe this"

Gaga gets any sort of negative nod - "Omg burn them, flop, 'honey you've got a big storm coming'"

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Pierre
1 hour ago, River said:

Mary Poopins will win everything

Just came to say that, Emily will be her main competition if Gaga gets a nom at Oscars and Golden Globes in acting and/or songs and soundtrack.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

zakariah

This is weird, I had a dream that Kristen Stewart was nominated for an Oscar :gum:

ryanripley

why is everyone so sure about MP? it's a very late sequel, it could still be a mess and i've seen a lot of the gp dragging it and emily cus they're very protective of julie and the first movie and half of them think its a pointless remake

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Quartz
3 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

no, i don't have a list of accurate predictions. what would need to be generated is a comparison list of their initial predictions to compare to final outcomes and i dont believe that data is available.

Y'all can remain unhyped, but ill get excited because at the very least this shows that reputable prediction websites are (for now) taking gaga and her performance seriously as contenders for next year.

Can you please provide them then? I'm not being shady, just curious as to the legitimacy of their predictions, especially this early in the season.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

derpmonster
3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

oh yes! just like when she won hers for TIHTY that everyone was so sure about! :woot: 

Reveal hidden contents

8RVwzMv.gif

And when Million Reasons was the front runner for Song of the Year.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Kindness Ponk
45 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Can you please provide them then? I'm not being shady, just curious as to the legitimacy of their predictions, especially this early in the season.

I remember they did predict Call Me By Your Name,Lady Bird,  Shape of Water and others for the best picture.

Just a nomination would be great. In fact even if she is not nominated it is fine as long as her acting is not destroyed by critics. I really just want her to have at least a medium critic score. That is all i'm asking along with a Golden Globes nom (which could be more realistic since Oscar noms are super difficult).

janetjackson

The movie has been screened a million and one times by people in the industry

Archived