Featured Posts

River

the post got deleted..

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

There's no way that wasn't real even if it's been deleted :rip:Ā They had pre-sale dates for every different thing and they were dates in the future as well :laughga:

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

Overrated x2Ā :poot:

Bey is not overrated. Get over it. While you say she's overrated she's enjoying being the most relevant and impactful female artist selling millions of albums and selling out stadium toursĀ in seconds.Ā :whitney:

Justo

I really want to go to one of her tours once in my life, however I'm not here for her husband.Ā :triggered:

RAMROD
2 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I wanted to go to her Formation tour, but I don't wanna go to one with Jay-Z :rip:

Ā 

7 minutes ago, Justo said:

I really want to go to one of her tours once in my life, however I'm not here for her husband.Ā :triggered:

Ā 

:chica:Ā  so why yā€™all sleeping on herĀ Coachella when ticket was on sale end of last year??

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

NewUsername

Anyone has a screenshot of the post?? I wanna see it. Were there dates?

EDIT: found it by Googling :p Ā Ā 

RAMROD

Anyone who missed it

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

weed
52 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Bey is not overrated. Get over it. While you say she's overrated she's enjoying being the most relevant and impactful female artist selling millions of albums and selling out stadium toursĀ in seconds.Ā :whitney:

Sorry but that's their opinion, get over it. You can be content with thinking Bey is best, they can be content with thinking she's not lol

I saw them on On the run tour in Paris (prolly 2014 wow how time flies) But i'm not sure if i'll go again, I mean it'll be the same thing + i'm kinda over BeyoncĆ©, her last album was cornyĀ 

sipthistea
2 hours ago, adammonroe said:

I hit a nerveĀ :laughga:

Don't worry.Ā I won't mention it again.Ā 

Spoiler

But she is overrated.Ā 

Ā 

LateToCult

It looks like Ticketmaster glitched and made information on BeyoncĆ© and Jay-Zā€™s upcoming joint tour available on the site. The date for Philadelphia leaked and is said to be on July 30, 2018 at the Lincoln Financial Field (a stadium).

Ladies, if Philadelphia has a stadium date itā€™s pretty safe to assume sheā€™s planning an all-stadium tour again. I expect no less after the Formation World Tour. Whatā€™s even more impressive is that she was just on aĀ stadium tour not even 2 years ago.Ā Ā :giveup:

Edit: someone already made a thread about it and it looks like there was more info that I missed. Stadium tour CANCELLEDT

bayonse

only the most powerfulĀ family since the jacksonsĀ Ā 

no more parties in LA

Haroon

@LateToCultĀ merged your topic here :)Ā you were right with posting yours where you did, itā€™s just someone posted this earlier when it was posted on the official Beyonce Facebook page so that was enough for it to be here :happy:Ā 

L E O

Looks like two other date leaked:

Stade de France, Paris (France) - July 14th
Allianz Riviera, Nice (France) - July 17th

Lots of french site are reporting these, and it looks like a ticketmaster page for Nice was up, then deleted.Ā 
It also states that the tickets will be on sale on Friday, so expect an announcement tomorrow or tuesday the latest!

I AM SO EXCITED!Ā :pray:

Archived