💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would You Rather?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

1.Always be able to see gaga live for free and get as close to the stage as you want but not be able to buy/try to get M&G and you can't bring her gifts and throw them on stage.

2. Be able to meet her 1 on 1 for an hour bring her anything you want and talk about ANYTHING you want but never be able to listen to her music anymore and never see her live again?? 

Discuss hunties?? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

homomo

First option. 

Honestly, I never want to meet Gaga. Same with any other idol, because if it's a bad experience, it would ruin everything.

FfFfFfFF

The first one because I'm an introverted and I never felt the need to interact with Gaga personally. I'm good with admiring her from the distance. 

Haroon

First because I became interested in Gaga because of her performances and music and that’s what’s made me stay most as well :flutter: Like she is a lovely person and I would be up for getting to know her personally but if it means no more music or live performances then I’d rather just keep things how they are - me as a viewer and us not actually knowing each other :laughga: 

Reality

The first.

The second option just seems so weird. Who would want to meet with her and talk to her, but then for the rest of their lives, not be able to associate with her again?

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

KyliesChild

1. If I can see Gaga as much as I want why'd I miss the opportunity just to talk to her and be unable to listen to her music ever again? I don't see the downsides of not being able to throw gifts onstage because I find it disrespectful unless it is warranted (such as Do What You Want at the artRAVE). 

LittleMonster20

I guess I’ll go with option one too.And also on the bright side If you’re lucky you can get interactions with seeing Gaga live.

blackthorns

I'm joining the option one trend. I'd LOVE to sit and talk to her but I'm too awkward and shy to do so. It would be a total hot mess so thus one is a much better choice for me. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

KleinGa
2 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

Always be able to see gaga live for free and get as close to the stage as you want

2 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

Be able to meet her 1 on 1 for an hour bring her anything you want and talk about ANYTHING you want

giphy.gif

Archived