💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I cannot deal with Vegas (POSITIVE)

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

lady-gaga-in-the-air.gif

I was just watching some Gaga performances (Bloody Mary @ JWT, SB51, Coachella, and The Cure @ AMAs) and I literally choke at the thought of the Vegas shows. Yoü and I(.mp3) BOTH know that the Vegas shows are going to be a B.O.P.

tumblr_mlw8zpOQ4M1qig0o7o1_500.gif

We all know Gaga knows how to put on the best show on Earth. She’s done it many many times. Vegas is THE place for a show. Gaga is going to pull all the stops.

giphy.gif

The bops, the art, the vocals, the drama, it’s going to make us all choke. I cannot deal thinking about it

giphy.gif

So to make an actual point out of this thread (:trollga:) let’s discuss the show. What would you like to see at the show? Maybe a favorite song, or a performance concept? Sound off

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

I imagine it's going to be a type of show like the one she did Roseland :excited2: But with a jazzy twist. 

I know she won't disappoint :queenga:

ryanripley

i'm so excited :excited2: 

and i got 2 years to save up too :excited2: 

i might actually be able to go :excited2: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JudasIsAHolyFoo
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I imagine it's going to be a type of show like the one she did Roseland :excited2: But with a jazzy twist. 

Imagine if she did an electro swing album?! pop music meets Jazz. It’s right up her alley 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Pop Music

She might even have time to come up with it being like a story show (ala Monster Ball and BTW Ball) with dialogue as well as intimate human moments during the piano sections along with of course gaga inspirational speeches sprinkled in. Omfg. If only I could direct this tour. THE MELTDOWNS on GGD would be astronomically amazing.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

TEANUS
3 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

This is what I expect. Fan faves (Monster, Venus, etc.), plus the hits, and a jazz song or two

Bang Bang and Lush Life would literally BRING down the house 

TEANUS
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i'm so excited :excited2: 

and i got 2 years to save up too :excited2: 

i might actually be able to go :excited2: 

Same. I think I wanna go for spring break in my senior year of college cause I’ll be 21 :pray:

RAMROD

I cannot wait. Personally, I am just waiting for the dates now.  Need to know how many dates that is good for me to put into my schedule. :sis:

I have talked with my man too, and said he wouldn't mind for us to take a trip for a week or two to Vegas on the week with empty schedule. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

sipthistea
2 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Imagine if she did an electro swing album?! pop music meets Jazz. It’s right up her alley 

That's the sound I'm expecting her to come with for the next album tbh :excited2:

Imagine having her 3 best producers help her for the next record (RedOne, White Shadow, Mark Ronson).

Killer Album tbh

Pop meets Rock meets Jazz meets Electro Dance 

TEANUS

I also just thought about...if she shakes us all and releases LG6 before Vegas. If she incorporates 7/8 of the album tracks like the JWT with Joanne that leaves around 15 tracks. Which hits/ fan faves should make the cut???

Obvi Bad Romance, Just Dance, Poker Face, Born This Way, Applause, and Million Reasons, but will she drop Paparazzi and keep LoveGame? Drop Alejandro for Judas? Drop Telephone for Do What U Want? 

Irrelevant

Honestly Roseland was amazing, so something like that, but bigger production.

She better not reuse the JWT stage tho

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Honestly Roseland was amazing, so something like that, but bigger production.

She better not reuse the JWT stage tho

You saying you don’t want a stage that breaks down and gives you a song twice. :lolga:

signing out

i hope its amazing, i bet it will be but i want abalanced setlist, like act one : The Fame and on for every albums, and Pyrotechnics and her inspirational songs etc. I think she will make it the show of the century. 

Black Jesus †

RAMROD

Maybe she could even bring guest stars too some times, since she is not moving cities to cities. So the guest stars can come visit her. :poot:

Could she be having Beyonce on some nights for Telephone? Maybe Tony and Elton too? Maybe Cher and Celine? Maybe Liza? Who knows :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived