đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga Preggie?

Cassidyfal

Featured Posts

MarcusBones
43 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I think she's the type who would get married first before kids.

well she did say "where's my husb---?" on the grammy's red carpet - so who knows? they probably secretly married already lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamonster

This reminded me I had a dream like a week ago that Gaga was pregnant with a baby girl, and it was with Carino, I wanted to kill myself :cryga: 

Cassidyfal
17 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

well she did say "where's my husb---?" on the grammy's red carpet - so who knows? they probably secretly married already lol

OMG trueee

Cassidyfal
9 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

This reminded me I had a dream like a week ago that Gaga was pregnant with a baby girl, and it was with Carino, I wanted to kill myself :cryga: 

Maybe you can predict the future

GypsyBabe

I have a feeling she is :tony:

I also thing she and Xtian are already married. :tony:

⚯͛

Diamonster
32 minutes ago, Cassidyfal said:

Maybe you can predict the future

I've been afraid of it since, and everyone saying they also think she is are spooking me 

tenor.gif?itemid=3561126 

I think I'll be interrogating my pendulum

blackthorns

yall are so dramatic, there's no way shes married and expecting a child with how hectic her life is rn. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Catnikko

Am i the only one that finds the idea of a baby gaga really unimaginable? Like idk maybe i'm stuck thinking she's still 23 and always will be :toofunny: Just the thought of her being pregnant is just alien to me

Actual patient

Um guys I know you're joking here but did you ask yourself whether she's able to get pregnant and handle pregnancy for 9 months? Seriously talking I'm not very sure... If she's in so much pain right now just imagine how it will be in pregnancy. That would probably destroy her body. Plus all the medicaments she's (probably) taking for fibromyalgia and thyroid would affect the fetus.

Ik this is a funny thread but sorry medicine is my domain and I just had to comment on this from medical aspect. I always do that.  :sweat:

10 hours ago, sara57 said:

Um guys I know you're joking here but did you ask yourself whether she's able to get pregnant and handle pregnancy for 9 months? Seriously talking I'm not very sure... If she's in so much pain right now just imagine how it will be in pregnancy. That would probably destroy her body. Plus all the medicaments she's (probably) taking for fibromyalgia and thyroid would affect the fetus.

Ik this is a funny thread but sorry medicine is my domain and I just had to comment on this from medical aspect. I always do that.  :sweat:

Of course she is able to handle it. She has access to the best doctors in the world to help her through the process, also has a supportive family.

Phaye Monster

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was already secretly married but pregnant? Nah

honestly, with her fibromyalgia, I hope she doesn’t get pregnant, it could be really difficult for her. A surrogate or adoption would be better. I don’t want her hurting herself. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

DonnieDarko
14 hours ago, Diamonster said:

With Carino?!

tenor.gif?itemid=4691452 

But with how obsessed he seems, he must be trying his damn best  :saladga:

Eww. Still not as obsessed as some of her fans, feeling entitled and ****.

DonnieDarko
10 hours ago, sara57 said:

She has fibromyalgia, not rheumatoid arthritis or let's say multiple sclerosis. She's goin to be fine once she's getting the full needed treatment along with keeping the healthy lifestyle. Fibro is totally and fully controlable if the main reason behind it is diagnosed and I'm sure they are working on it. I too have medicine as my main domain, so yeah, being pregnant and having a baby will be a tad more difficult but it's not like she won't be able to do it.

DonnieDarko
12 hours ago, Diamonster said:

Well, thankfully you didn't bc Gaga is with him, she's happy and living her best life. The gays are really something else.

Archived