Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Zachary Campbell does a Gaga vs. Beyonce video

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Basically with the help of 2 other youtubers he takes beyonce and gaga head to head in 3 categories

1. Bops

2. Lyrics

3. Live Performance

To skip and see who won just click down below 

Spoiler

Beyonce :bye:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

geopang

I could have told you he was going to choose Beyoncé with those two tired queens next to him. At the end of the day, the real ARTIST is Gaga. 

Flapjack

*Acts surprised at them treating beyonce like the Goddess who invented music* (also acts surprised at us being pressed at them being biased)

Bloody hooker

I didn’t even know someone made a thread about it, and I just finished watching it. I was living for this video. :air:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Thomas P
25 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Does Beyoncé produce/co-produce her music ? Write it ?

They actually mention that

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

KyliesChild

"hE iS a BeY sTaN" he's mostly known for being a Gaga fan first and foremost. In fact, he had an active YouTube channel dedicated to discussing and reacting to her work. If anything, it was a close call between the two. 

Also, the amount of people involved in someone's work doesn't necessarily matter when it comes to the final product. If an album is great and the singer in the forefront had several writers/producers involved, it does not change the fact that the album itself is great. The same goes to an album written solely by an artist or two. 

Thomas P

This is a question that plagues my very being daily...so i just choose both and listen to hey girl until I fall asleep

Thomas P
Just now, KyliesChild said:

"hE iS a BeY sTaN" he's mostly known for being a Gaga fan first and foremost. In fact, he had an active YouTube channel dedicated to discussing and reacting to her work. If anything, it was a close call between the two. 

He kind of switched gears ever since Beyoncé featured him as a interlude on the fwt 

Archived