💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Hey Girl Live

Sweet Olive

Featured Posts

Sweet Olive

So I hoped Hey Girl would be chosen as a single or get a music video. That obviously didn't happen, but I thought at least we could watch a live performance from Gaga and Florence. That didn't happen too.

Do you think there is a possibility in the future the two of them will sing it together?

It's just that I like it so much and it's sad that it wasn't "acknowledged" somehow, paid dust except for the fragment of 5f2 and that twitter video with the horses! Truly a beautiful song.

Cello

One of my favourites from Joanne. Such a shame it probably won't be acknowledged :diane:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

TheSlash
7 minutes ago, Sweet Olive said:

it's sad that it wasn't "acknowledged" somehow, paid dust except for the fragment of 5f2 and that twitter video with the horses! Truly a beautiful song.

No lies detected :diane:.

Same goes with Sinner's Prayer. Except from the Dive Bar tour we didn't get a live version of the song. It could've been such a great intro to the tour :tony:

Ew, David!

phillipaf
7 minutes ago, The Bling said:

No, it will be buried with I Like It Rough :selena:

18122_600.gif

Wait. I Like It Rough has not gotten one single live performance? Not even an interlude or something along those lines? I always thought she was a Catholic, but I cannot take this much BLASPHEMY :grr:

giphy.gif

monster4life231

I wouldn’t put your money on it, but you know gaga, she’s predictably unpredictable.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

The Bling
6 minutes ago, phillipaf said:

Wait. I Like It Rough has not gotten one single live performance? Not even an interlude or something along those lines? I always thought she was a Catholic, but I cannot take this much BLASPHEMY :grr:

giphy.gif

Exactly :selena::selena::selena: One of my faves of The Fame :neyde: wyd Gaga

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

ToxicHot

I can't believe she hasn't performed it at all. It's shocking, actually. It's one of the highlights of Joanne and we saw the scenes about it on Five Foot Two.... :/ Hopefully it's not snubbed forever.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

1 week til BRITs... maybe now? 

:selena: nnn ok we know it won't happen. So sad, it's not like my fav song ever but it would be amazing to have Gaga & Florence sharing the stage

Sweet Olive
1 hour ago, monster4life231 said:

I wouldn’t put your money on it, but you know gaga, she’s predictably unpredictable.

You wouldn't put my money on it? :oprah:

Jk

Suprise me Gaga

Sweet Olive
36 minutes ago, Luckystef8 said:

I feel like she had something planned for it in Europe, but since it got cancelled, we will never know

I thought it too! Maybe in London! So sad

Sweet Olive
20 minutes ago, Leeo said:

1 week til BRITs... maybe now? 

:selena: nnn ok we know it won't happen. So sad, it's not like my fav song ever but it would be amazing to have Gaga & Florence sharing the stage

Lol I didn't thought about that. I tend to be delusional so now you've prepared me to a meltdown:toofunny:

Yes, you may not like the song but imagine having them sing together:diane:

Sweet Olive
16 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

They will perform it together and then immediately after Gaga and Beyoncé will sing Telephone :stalkga:

It's unbelievable we don't have a Telephone live performance of LG+B yet! But honestly now they should record together a more mature song.

Archived