Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Quick reminder of what’s to come

Ferrer Zorola

Featured Posts

Itsbrenda

I literally don’t care about any of that, just more music tbh. 

‘Music not the bling’ 

really not looking forward to this Vegas thing for 2 messy years tbh 

but she always puts everything before album/singles so I expect she will probably fit in another AHS season or something 😂

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
7 minutes ago, ND4 said:

I literally don’t care about any of that, just more music tbh. 

‘Music not the bling’ 

really not looking forward to this Vegas thing for 2 messy years tbh 

but she always puts everything before album/singles so I expect she will probably fit in another AHS season or something 😂

she can always release music in vegas, it's only 34 shows a year

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Dark Anatomy

Don't forget the 12 million selling folkpop masterpiece "Crockett", with worldwide smash singles "Zucchini Dreams" and "Riding on his Disco Rifle"

Ferrer Zorola
4 minutes ago, ThePerfectCure said:

What about the Paul McCartney duet

It isn’t happening... get over it :triggered:

the movie hasn’t even been written

LIFE IS GOOD

Bradley

All of the above are probably coming except for 2018RadioIsOurs, I just don't see new music coming anytime soon.

Glamourpuss

Thanks for reminding me that we still have alot to look forward to. I keep forgetting about the world tour DVD for example. 

Ferrer Zorola
10 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

Thanks for reminding me that we still have alot to look forward to. I keep forgetting about the world tour DVD for example. 

You're welcome :hug:

LIFE IS GOOD

GagaUnderYou

None of these except Vegas, and ASIB movie release date are confirmed. 

Tour dvd was never announced. The footage could be used for a Netflix special or something. Knowing what a perfectionist Gaga is, she might scrap the idea because of all the malfunctions to the stage and the fact the she was performing in severe oain and pushed through. She might not want her fans to see that footage. 

#2018Radio wasn't even used by Gaga.

Who confirmed a Star is Born tour? 

Was Elton birthday confirmed to air? 

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Tour dvd was never announced. The footage could be used for a Netflix special or something. Knowing what a perfectionist Gaga is, she might scrap the idea because of all the malfunctions to the stage and the fact the she was performing in severe oain and pushed through. She might not want her fans to see that footage. 

omg :rip: 

1 A Netflix Special IS a dvd, same concept and of course it was announced 

2 the hashtag was used by her producers, that’s why I putted a ‘?’ :smh: 

3 are you really that naive? do you think her movie is going to be out with zero promo at all

4 the elton thing doesn’t need confirmation Grammy tributes are always done 

I tried my best not to write all in capitals

what a way to become annoying without even knowing you in seconds 

LIFE IS GOOD

ryanripley
1 hour ago, GagaUnderYou said:

sorry but your reasons for the DVD make no sense

she repeated performances when the stage broke saying she wanted to get it perfect

she had obviously moved the plans to record from london to bham because she knew they may have to cancel

they have 3 dates filmed and she's been hyping it tf up, she wasn't exactly crying on stage from pain and she's been fine letting her fans see her perform before even though in pain lol

also she said to a fan in the crowd: you'll probably see this on tv

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GagaUnderYou
13 hours ago, ryanripley said:

sorry but your reasons for the DVD make no sense

she repeated performances when the stage broke saying she wanted to get it perfect

she had obviously moved the plans to record from london to bham because she knew they may have to cancel

they have 3 dates filmed and she's been hyping it tf up, she wasn't exactly crying on stage from pain and she's been fine letting her fans see her perform before even though in pain lol

also she said to a fan in the crowd: you'll probably see this on tv

What I'm saying is that a DVD was never promised so don't take it too hard if it doesn't come. You don't know what the final result looks like, and it's ultimately up to her if she wants it to be released. She also said that "we weren't ready for the DWUW video" and that never came either, even though it was filmed and hyped severely.  She intended to film the tour at the O2 in London but she probably knew she would cancel, when things are rushed and not executed in her time frame, she tends to not do anything with it. 

Only two dates in Birhimham were filmed, not 3. TMB was filmed for two nights as well for the HBO special. 

GagaUnderYou
14 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

omg :rip: 

1 A Netflix Special IS a dvd, same concept and of course it was announced 

2 the hashtag was used by her producers, that’s why I putted a ‘?’ :smh: 

3 are you really that naive? do you think her movie is going to be out with zero promo at all

4 the elton thing doesn’t need confirmation Grammy tributes are always done 

I tried my best not to write all in capitals

what a way to become annoying without even knowing you in seconds 

No need to get all worked up relax

1. An offical released DVD is not the same as a Netflix special, it's a professional recording. We have a professional recording of the artRave, not a DVD. She announced it's being recorded, not that a DVD is coming. 

2. Her producers don't have the ultimate say in when her music gets released, its all the label and it changes all the time, especially if she needs time to rest and can't promote at the moment. 

3. Obviously some promo, but a tour???? Maybe some appearances, let the girl rest. 

4. sure 

Archived