💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga moment would you want to experience for the first time again?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing the preview of the Bad Romance music video on this German tv show Gaga was being interviewed on.

I was actually SHOOK: not like "omg girl your whiteboard-eraser-eyebrows are so cute I'm shook" but actually and truly SHOOK like the cup-stacking girl on YouTube when she beat her record in that viral video some years back.

ACTUALLY SHOOK.

I've never really had my mind blown before or after that.

LaMaisonGaga

Playing Farmville back in 2011 and getting the mp3 of „Electric Chapel“ as a reward for harvesting some eggplants :giveup: 

lamaisongaga.com

NotMyFlop
53 minutes ago, Hadrian said:

Seeing the preview of the Bad Romance music video on this German tv show Gaga was being interviewed on.

I was actually SHOOK: not like "omg girl your whiteboard-eraser-eyebrows are so cute I'm shook" but actually and truly SHOOK like the cup-stacking girl on YouTube when she beat her record in that viral video some years back.

ACTUALLY SHOOK. I'v

I actually don't remember the first time I saw Bad Romance. :toofunny:

TheSlash

Her very first performance of Swine at iTunes festival. I was SHOOKETH when I first watched it :udidnt:  :giveup:

Ew, David!

Luxe Ford

The time when she was totally ubiquitous and I realised she was not only my own private Goddess and Saviour, but also some kind of sex bait for the breeders when I watched the Bad Romance video with two straight friends and started screaming LOOK AT THOSE SHOES!

And they just looked at me and went 'dude, we're not looking at the shoes!

And the moment I realised she was so much more than a hit singing puppet seeing her perform Just Dance on a Japanese TV show and being floored by her live singing, her video frame glasses and the aura of sheer enigma that parted the crowd like Moses and the Red Sea when she stomped down the corridor into the studio, a host of Japanese girls hugging the walls in intimidation, ooh-ing and aah-ing and whispering to each other in awe.

And the 2009 VMA Paparazzi, of course. The blood in the whites of her eye when she hangs dangling and the expression of total cluelessness on Papa Puffs face. Just freaking ART ! ! !

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

3 hours ago, retroglamx said:

The Paparazzi performance at the VMAs

The Sound of Music Tribute at the Oscars

The Super Bowl LI

I wish I was at the venue of all of these. :grr:

blackthorns
1 hour ago, maryloo said:

Born This Way performed at The Grammys... iconic. The egg arrival and hatching on stage...:firega:

sis its a vessel

personally coachella would be my pick just because it had me Shook(tm).

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

JudasIsAHolyFoo

When I first saw her live in 2010 at the Monster Ball :tony:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

ChavaWM

So many moments from the BTW era

Video release 

Coming out the vessel

Scheisse remix

Government Hooker remix

Her dancing to HML during the iheartradio festival

GoldenPonyboy

Hearing born this way (the song) for the first time i was so hyped from the day she won video of the year at the vmas

Archived