💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Era That'll happen

Frivolero

Gaga New Eras  

79 members have voted

1. 1. When will it be and etc..

• Gaga lg6 (april- october) and then LG7 ASIB -alot of people are predicting
    • Only ASIB and then (LG6 sessions) LG7 2019 (new year)
    • ASIB and then VEGAS for ever
    • ASIB VEGAS and Kinky Sessions with GAGA on HBO (2019) release

Featured Posts

Bradley

At this point I'm only seeing A Star Is Born and Vegas residency as possibilities.

LG6 will come, but it will probably take a while, considering she has a movie to promote and probably will rejoin one of Ryan Murphy's shows. Hopefully it will be AHS, though I would very much love to see her act in American Crime Story and Feud.

FrankGutz

ASIB and then VEGAS for ever

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Enceladus

Not really sure but anyways I‘m hoping for a LG6 2018 release... the producers seemed really confident about new music in the last months. If not then 2019 hopefully.. I need new Gaga music since Joanne wasn’t my cup of tea (still like it) :giveup:

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

At this point I'm only seeing A Star Is Born and Vegas residency as possibilities.

LG6 will come, but it will probably take a while, considering she has a movie to promote and probably will rejoin one of Ryan Murphy's shows. Hopefully it will be AHS, though I would very much love to see her act in American Crime Story and Feud.

i cant even explain why but i have a strong feeling she will not do another AHS.
i had the same feeling when her second perfume came out and when her second ahs season came out that something was very wrong behind the sceenes and she didnt really wanted to do it.
even in the docu it felt like she was very stressed on set.

monketsharona

I don't count ASIB as a Gaga album tbh. Some songs won't even feature Lady Gaga. Most of artists don't count soundtracks as their next album. 

It will probably only be put on streaming services.

My guess is LG6 coming later this year and ASIB as a side project to promote the movie

Juansgh21
44 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i cant even explain why but i have a strong feeling she will not do another AHS.
i had the same feeling when her second perfume came out and when her second ahs season came out that something was very wrong behind the sceenes and she didnt really wanted to do it.

Yeah, you could tell she wasn't enjoying it that much on Roanoke. Like she had some other things to focus on.

Juansgh21

My guess, ASIB soundtrack on late summer with a single to promote the movie then early 2019 the 1st single from LG6 to add it to Las Vegas.

monketsharona
50 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Gaga had an issue with ONE drector that made ONE episode in the whole series, I don't think that means much. She was brilliant in Roanoke

I'm pretty sure she'll be back for AHS season 9 that Ryan Murphy is planning as a huge season featuring + 25 returning actors from the whole show. I'm pretty sure he'll call her back too.

Bradley
56 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

It was just a minor disagreement between the director and herself. It's not a huge issue. I'm sure if she wanted to star in one of Ryan's shows, Ryan would let her. They're both friends and support each other's work.

I think they both confirmed to the press that Gaga would like to return to AHS.

Bradley
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga had an issue with ONE drector that made ONE episode in the whole series, I don't think that means much. She was brilliant in Roanoke

I'm pretty sure she'll be back for AHS season 9 that Ryan Murphy is planning as a huge season featuring + 25 returning actors from the whole show. I'm pretty sure he'll call her back too.

I really want her in season 8, I mean if she's not doing anything else I really want to see her on the screen again. :giveup:

Archived