Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

USA TODAY Brutally honest rankings of every Grammy performance (Gaga #5)

Mr S

Featured Posts

DoremonLove

"and listeners can be forgiven if we’ve tired of the album’s backstory. “This is for my father’s late sister, Joanne,”

So disrespectful not funny at all. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

ryanripley
54 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Lady Gaga is still trying her darndest to make Joanne happen, and listeners can be forgiven if we’ve tired of the album’s backstory.

this would be true if she had actually performed anything other than MR from the album at GP events

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

djBuffoon
39 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

I disagree. She's not trying to make it happen. She's closing the Joanne era, and the performance made perfect sense in that context.

This... She's sentimental, and it's an important topic for her, but she's not stupid. Thinking that she's still "trying to make Joanne happen" is, frankly, insulting to her intelligence.

SCHEISSEMONTRE
59 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Million Reasons, the true banger on Joanne

A-YO is Quaking 

John Wayne is Shaking 

DiC was found in a ditch 

Diamond Heart wig is snatched 

and Perfect Illusion is shook to the point of where you can’t recognize it.

Mychal

adamsenigma
36 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Million Reasons, the true banger on Joanne xDDDDD

a true 2009 expedition :air:

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Gagadonna said:

no lies detected tho 

Joanne did happen though? A platinum, number 1 album. Million Reasons hit Top 5 and had tremendous staying power. Grammy-nominated. The tour is raking it in. I don't really get what they mean by her 'trying' to make it happen. It did. Just because she's releasing a final single doesn't negate that...

Yes, i'm also tired hearing about her Aunt who died over 30 years ago. I'm sorry, but i can't have that much empathy over something like that. 

Gagadonna
9 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Joanne did happen though? A platinum, number 1 album. Million Reasons hit Top 5 and had tremendous staying power. Grammy-nominated. The tour is raking it in. I don't really get what they mean by her 'trying' to make it happen. It did. Just because she's releasing a final single doesn't negate that...

Guys chill I thought the person meant Joanne (single) and not the album :toofunny:  

YeehawKylie
19 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Guys chill I thought the person meant Joanne (single) and not the album :toofunny:  

Girl, don't underestimate my love for this era. I'll defend it to the death. :cryga:

Archived