Mark Ronson performing with Lady Gaga at the Grammy's

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger
2 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

I’m okay with anythin’ with Gaga and Ronson.

You can’t fake chemistry and they have em in spades. 

I’m hoping it’s a hybrid of Joanne album version and piano - plus a string quartet or something . I need the guitar break too because that’s the best part of the song. 

It's about god d@mn time she does Joanne justice and perform the song on tv in front of everyone and moves everyone with a diamond heart. I'll stop before I start. But Joanne is. Timeless song and we are about to get it a year later. Shooky and cry ang

She ****ing needs to do Diamond Heart. I don't wanna sleep, make me dance my ass off Gaga. 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

djBuffoon
18 hours ago, ryanripley said:

but that's not country...

tumblr_inline_o2vd5yGIrO1r9vdbu_500.gif

A lot of the monsters seem very confused on what a country album actually sounds like. 

MaryJaneHolland
18 hours ago, Smith said:

After this performance, I expect Joanne to break up with sales, streaming, and views in the youtube.

tumblr_njjhbjdMi51r9g27ko1_500.gif

I want a ballad performance by her - Joanne, with a piano or a guitar, focusing on her voice, and once again she has to show how more talented  is than the other pop bitches!
Tears still appear in my eyes by her Oscar performances. She is the most talented, artistic and innovative miracle that has appeared in music over the last decade. A true ARTIST, not commercial bitch!

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Archived