charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Doncho
52 minutes ago, Baepsae said:

Everything about today was awesome! :vegas:

BTW turning 7!

me turning 23 and having a lovely day with my friends!

Happy birthday! :hug:

I was born March 22 aka GUY video release :firega:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edible Cloud

I'm shook, my French Supermarket played "Manicure". And of course i saw a soccer mom enjoying the song. Last year they playing "Poker Face" and a MAN (an electrician) enjoyed & singed the song, nice coincidence... or maybe i'm crazy... But i saw this, I swear.

Stargazer
2 hours ago, Edible Cloud said:

I'm shook, my French Supermarket played "Manicure". And of course i saw a soccer mom enjoying the song. Last year they playing "Poker Face" and a MAN (an electrician) enjoyed & singed the song, nice coincidence... or maybe i'm crazy... But i saw this, I swear.

The straights loves Poker Face :vegas:

Monsterish

How the fck Ariana Grande is still #2 on iTunes UK and it's not discounted yet :O ??? + No Tears Left To Cry is #5 (+1) on Spotify WW

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

How the fck Ariana Grande is still #2 on iTunes UK and it's not discounted yet :O ??? + No Tears Left To Cry is #5 (+1) on Spotify WW

A smash hit is a smash hit!

DonnieDarko

I can’t with Monsters attacking even a trailer track account on Twitter, the DJWS harrasment was disgusting but this is just beyond words.

Anyway, the trailer track account just said the trailer may very well premiere at the VMA’s and that the June 8th is just their educated guess, nothing more. They also repeated several times that there’s no need for movies like ASIB to have their trailers released 4/5 months prior to the movie. The usual path is to have it air like 2/3 months before the actual release of the movie. 

And they had to delete several tweets by some liddos. We are truly really awful and entitled. I just had to pinch myself when I was reading that. No wonder we’re not liked.

Doncho
37 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

And they had to delete several tweets by some liddos. We are truly really awful and entitled. I just had to pinch myself when I was reading that. No wonder we’re not liked.

Well not all of us. I am HUNGRY for a trailer but I would never attack or insult others on twitter because of it. But I get what you say. Most of the monsters are like that, I guess...

nattuggla

They played Born This Way at the Germany's Next Topmodel Finale. 

Americano

Gagadaily saying ASIB press is starting— I don’t buy that. What could she possibly say for months before the movie even comes out? lol

Every interview “it was really fun and I can’t wait for people to see what bradley was able to produce” 

Not sure why she’s in NYC though— maybe seeing her parents 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Americano said:

Gagadaily saying ASIB press is starting— I don’t buy that. What could she possibly say for months before the movie even comes out? lol

Every interview “it was really fun and I can’t wait for people to see what bradley was able to produce” 

Not sure why she’s in NYC though— maybe seeing her parents 

don't they usually pre-record some stuff to be released later?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ViviLittleM

Apparently Gaga is back in the studio with Tony :wub:

@ the description

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived