đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

OnionGirl

Just so y'all know, trailers are usually released either on Mondays or Tuesdays. For Warner movies it's like 100% of the time, I've been following their pattern. Always the beginning of the week.

So if the ASIB trailer is indeed "attached" to Ocean's 8, it should be released online first on June 4 or 5. Early next week is also a possibility.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HitTheBoat
39 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

her MC is critics only though :vegas: 

MC also has a user score, though. But I get your point :vegas:

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, HitTheBoat said:

MC also has a user score, though. But I get your point :vegas:

you're so gorgeous :vegas: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Baepsae
1 hour ago, emig09 said:

WOW BTS almost #1 on BB 200

Imagine if they had pre-releasead tracks before the album :giveup:

It'd be like 10k more but still :poot:

LetsGetHigh

Oh okay. :rip:

Seems like us getting any new Gaga song isn't happening soon. 

dit
On 5/20/2018 at 6:51 PM, Baepsae said:

South Korean boy group

The have fans because they can sing, rap, write their own music and produce. They're super humble and sweet and they talk about a lot of things in their music not just silly love songs. They sang about mental illnes, the problems with education :ohwell: but a lot of people won't give their music a chance because "it's just kpop" :ohwell:

And as every fandom that grew way too fast, there's a lot of very inmature teenagers that make the rest of the fandom looking like crap :messga:

K-pop has a bad stigma around it because it is so "perfect" so ppl think it is hyper manufactured HOWEVER most k-pop groups (especially boy groups) make their own music and lyrics and sometimes even involve themselves in music video direction. I wish more ppl knew this tbh :(

On 5/21/2018 at 9:55 AM, Doncho said:

WOW omg. VevoCertified should be changed to 200-300 Million views. 100 Million views is not impressive anymore :selena:

Poor Gags :saladga:

This is true tbh. It should be like 300M because even 200M views are relativly easy to get now. I mean tons of flop songs have 200M views now a days.

7 hours ago, alp0707 said:

Shakira is coming to Turkey on July 11th and I have my final exam at 12th.

My luck :triggered:

omg :( just buy the ticket and try to go! sometimes its good to have a few hours of break in your studying otherwise you will be exhausted! But then again I dont want u to have a bad grade and blame me so idk lol :ph34r:

7 hours ago, emig09 said:

WOW BTS almost #1 on BB 200

AMAZING! @Baepsae :giveup: 

---

congrats @ArtGagaPop !! so happy for you :hug: 

-----

@asana15 sweetie you are SLAYING me with your movie update posts. Thank you so much :hug: 

Supersonic
On 22.5.2018 at 3:20 AM, Andree said:

the chainsmokers have 7 hits:selena: they're not really fads 

closer #1

dont let me down #3

something juts like this #3

roses #6

paris #6

selfie #16

all we know #18

I can't stand them:huntyga:

Fad doesn't just mean one hit wonder, a fad can have multiple hits. A fad is just something that was really hot while it lasted and then went down the drain, never to be seen again.

Their last EP has been so unsuccessful, it doesn't even have a wikipedia page,  None of their last 7 singles reached the Top 60 of the BB Hot 100. That's a textbook fad.

asana15
9 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

Just so y'all know, trailers are usually released either on Mondays or Tuesdays. For Warner movies it's like 100% of the time, I've been following their pattern. Always the beginning of the week.

So if the ASIB trailer is indeed "attached" to Ocean's 8, it should be released online first on June 4 or 5. Early next week is also a possibility.

Next Monday is a Memorial Day holiday. The whole week is pretty lax and uneventful, so Warner most likely won't be releasing something as important to them as the first impression to their awards hopeful aka ASIB's trailer.

Now, the following week is a completely different story, and I think, you're right about the release pattern.

Andrea B
2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Fad doesn't just mean one hit wonder, a fad can have multiple hits. A fad is just something that was really hot while it lasted and then went down the drain, never to be seen again.

Their last EP has been so unsuccessful, it doesn't even have a wikipedia page,  None of their last 7 singles reached the Top 60 of the BB Hot 100. That's a textbook fad.

well, their last single has almost 200m streams, idk about you but it seems that they have a decent streaming hit there. I understand that they're underperforming on the hot 100 but I don't see them as fads yet.

their debut album has a wiki page tho: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memories...Do_Not_Open

even the songs that are underperforming: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sick_Boy_(song)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Owe_Me_(The_Chainsmokers_song)

if you're talking about their 2016 EP then you're wrong, it has a wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collage_(EP)

I mean, they still have 30m listeners on Spotify.... i know those people are mostly listening to their ''old'' stuff but they're still around lol. Gaga deserves those numbers 

I couldn't find their new EP, idk if they really have one. their newest full project is their debut album as far as I know.

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

my first album release as a fan :giveup:

same

DonnieDarko
57 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

56 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

same

Ahh, kids. I envy you. 

LetsGetHigh
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

same

Same. I remember finding the links on ladygaga.com's forum section which were distributed by a Britney for some reason. :air: I didn't understand why they would do that but I was only angry cause it was hosted on some nasty ass website and it took me like 4 hours to download.

ViviLittleM

Justin Timberlake  –  Man of The Woods Tour

$60,387,134  /  $2,322,582

416,059  /  16,002

26  /  26

$145.14

Live Nation

Taylor Swift  –  reputation Stadium Tour

$37,473,421  /  $7,494,684

284,791  /  56,958

5  /  5

$131.58