DJWS: "I am awake. Alive. Angry. It's my time"

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

gaga: hey paul, how are yo-

djws: This is the genesis of a new Paul. A new DJWS. This is my happy place. This was my morning. My dawn. TODAY. 2018 is the year. From hate a new soul is birthed. From new love. “You will be seeing unusual accomplishment” I am awake. Alive. Angry. It is my time. Thank you for the meditation time Utah. I am going to rip a hole in the fabric of the universe. I am bringing my team. My crew. All ace of spades. Watch.

zyksn7F.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Just now, Mindblown said:

Imagine if Gaga replaced him

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

He saw what she did with the original LG5, and now he's posting all these things in hopes she doesn't do the same to him :duck:

DaftFameMonster

His Insta captions are always so epic they're like movie trailers :ladyhaha:

Cyber Babylon
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

gaga: hey paul, how are yo-

djws: This is the genesis of a new Paul. A new DJWS. This is my happy place. This was my morning. My dawn. TODAY. 2018 is the year. From hate a new soul is birthed. From new love. “You will be seeing unusual accomplishment” I am awake. Alive. Angry. It is my time. Thank you for the meditation time Utah. I am going to rip a hole in the fabric of the universe. I am bringing my team. My crew. All ace of spades. Watch.

zyksn7F.gif

:ladyhaha:

Archived