Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Quavo tweet using the word Fa***** resurfaces

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

WeDontStop
8 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If words didn't have power or weren't supposed to have power books & education weren't things, and also we'd be mute.

what

i got the boys in dubai

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPrincess said:

what

he's saying it's unrealistic to act like these slurs have no power when they do, feigning ignorance is not the answer :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

misunderstood
14 minutes ago, Triggered said:

Of course theres nothing problematic on Gaga calling Oprah Ni.gga and Ryan Murphy Fag.got, why not also call Ellen a dyke casually on an interview, they’re just words after all 

The thing is though I wouldn't care about any of those, personally I wouldn't make a fuss. Nobody's stopping you from saying anything, I can say what I think just as much as you can.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
14 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If words didn't have power or weren't supposed to have power books & education weren't things, and also we'd be mute.

f585e436801d1c779898f8a9488d1ad2.jpg

Exactly we can choose what words we give power to and I choose to not let slurs intended to make me feel bad make me feel bad. It's not that hard to understand to me at least. Why give the bully what it wants?

Morphine Prince
Just now, misunderstood said:

The thing is though I wouldn't care about any of those, personally I wouldn't make a fuss. Nobody's stopping you from saying anything, I can say what I think just as much as you can.

Not everyone is apathetic, thankfully. 

misunderstood
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Not everyone is apathetic, thankfully. 

Or you could think of it as this.

People will react to slurs differently. If someone called me a racial slur or a slur about my sexuality. What would I do? I'd laugh in their face and go along with my day. Although if I saw someone call one of my friends and family a slur and I knew how they felt about it, I'd defend them right away.

LePetitGAGABLover
43 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

His fans coming for his defense: 

Middle English (in the sense ‘bundle of sticks for fuel’): from Old French fagot, from Italian fagotto, based on Greek phakelos ‘bundle.’

“Im not racist I have black friends” teas. 

OT: Cardi deserves better.

And y’all are acting like he changed as if Migos hasn’t had consistent homophobic moments in the last year 

WeDontStop

lolol "hopefully not everyone is apathetic"

i mean there is a clear difference between using a word ironically and insulting someone just because they're gay

if someone insulted me based on my sexuality, i'd move on, most likely call em an asshole, but that's about it. 

p much what @misunderstood said

have thicker skin is my advice

xoxo

i got the boys in dubai

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, ARTPOPrincess said:

lolol "hopefully not everyone is apathetic"

i mean there is a clear difference between using a word ironically and insulting someone just because they're gay

if someone insulted me based on my sexuality, i'd move on, most likely call em an asshole, but that's about it. 

p much what @misunderstood said

have thicker skin is my advice

xoxo

@ me next time since you got my quote wrong 

WeDontStop
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

@ me next time since you got my quote wrong 

ur point is

i got the boys in dubai

Archived