Bad Romance Upscaled Video (Not HD)

Enzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lgaga1fan
6 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

It's actually the compressed 720p video from the deluxe Japanese 2-disc release of TFM from 2010. But that was already posted years ago? Why are you all freaking out lol

bNd5e6r.jpg

The master literally leaked last year

8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

that's why i said leaked or re-uploaded since her other videos have leaked in HD

since YT couldn't handle 1080 back then, did they even bother to render it in HD?

Girl they supposedly filmed the whole thing even in 3D to be released later (that's why 3D Glasses on Fame Monster Super Deluxe) but seems like they scrapped the release after the video smashing. :laughga: The whole thing was probably rendered in really HD and then edited to fit on YouTube.

I mean, LoveGame leaked in HD already, didn't?

If even LoveGame that was done way before was rendered in HD, no way they would mess up Bad Romance with the director coming from official films\movies projects

RainingOnMe
Just now, lgaga1fan said:

bNd5e6r.jpg

The master literally leaked last year

It's not 16:9, so it doesn't appear to be full HD. I didn't know the master leaked. Can you link me please? :heart:

RainingOnMe
12 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

that's why i said leaked or re-uploaded since her other videos have leaked in HD

since YT couldn't handle 1080 back then, did they even bother to render it in HD?

I believe this is why the video was never rendered in HD. PropaGaga even said that the video was never rendered in HD and that "Bobby was too busy to request it" lol. But idk maybe they eventually did afterwards

ryanripley
Just now, Finn The Human said:

I believe this is why the video was never rendered in HD. PropaGaga even said that the video was never rendered in HD and that "Bobby was too busy to request it" lol. But idk maybe they eventually did afterwards

i feel like if they did, it would have been replaced during the era or something, just seems odd they never did that when Alejandro is 1080p :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley

"MasterUpscale-1080p"

that's literally the file name
:triggered: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RainingOnMe
Just now, ryanripley said:

i feel like if they did, it would have been replaced during the era or something, just seems odd they never did that when Alejandro is 1080p :shrug: 

Could be because the video producers/editors were a different company. Did LoveGame ever leak in HD? :poot: Seems like I missed a lot of video uploads in the media section last year

Archived