Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bradley Worried ASIB Will Flop At Box Office?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Cooper has spent the past few years working on a remake of the 1976 musical drama, which he also produced and co-wrote, in addition to directing and co-starring alongside Gaga. According to Life & Style, however, the actor is becoming concerned that his hard work won’t pay off. “Bradley’s panicking,” a so-called “source” tells the magazine about the film’s potential to be a hit.

The outlet’s questionable insider further contends that Cooper feels the movie is in need of reshoots, specifically in regards to Gaga’s performance. “She’s incredible for the singing portions, but there’s just something not right and Bradley needs to sort it out,” says the suspicious source. The film’s release was recently pushed back from May 18 to October 5, prompting the “insider” to add, “He’s hoping these extra few months will give him enough time to make it work.”

Read More

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

DoremonLove

All i heard always was gaga is incredible in her role even bradley said in interview with ellen 

how true this could be?

Ppl who went for screening?

I want this movie to release n do well:(

How can anoyone not love gaga

highlikegaga

inb4 he fires gags and replaces her with another actress, but the soundtrack is still gaga :trollga:

DontDoubtDavid

i'm surprised they havent started marketing the hell out of this movie yet. they should be building up the height by now, at least a commercial.

DoremonLove
Just now, highlikegaga said:

inb4 he fires gags and replaces her with another actress, but the soundtrack is still gaga :trollga:

Oh god i swear i didnt have to read this

tomdsgn

The original rumour was they pushed it back to be in Oscar season.

I don’t buy this because they would have planned for reshoots anyway, and this isn’t a movie that would require expensive, long reshoots. There’s no CGI to worry about, no elaborate sets, and reshoots are part of the actors initial fees. 

LetsGetHigh

Of course it won't do good if it's gonna be 18+ due to a vagina flash. Lower it down to a cute pg 15 otherwise a lot of people are gonna be left out.

This isn't the case like super hero movies. Many teens would like a plot such as ASIB so... Get to it.

Bloody Matt

"However, this entire narrative is completely wrong. The real reason Warner Bros. pushed back the release date of A Star Is Born is because the studio is so happy with the final cut that they’ve decided to debut the film during awards season. The delay has absolutely nothing to do with reshoots, as the movie is already locked and ready to go. The tabloid unwittingly used the release date shuffle as the premise for Cooper being worried, when it’s actually a sign of the studio’s confidence in the film."

You guys need to read before posting :poot: 

DoremonLove

However, this entire narrative is completely wrong. The real reason Warner Bros. pushed back the release date of A Star Is Born is because the studio is so happy with the final cut that they’ve decided to debut the film during awards season. The delay has absolutely nothing to do with reshoots, as the movie is already locked and ready to go. The tabloid unwittingly used the release date shuffle as the premise for Cooper being worried, when it’s actually a sign of the studio’s confidence in the film.

Regardless of the outlet’s story being factually incorrect on every level, Gossip Cop still checked in with a source close to the situation, who exclusively assures us that Cooper is very optimistic about his film and excited for audiences to see it in the fall. Life & Style clearly has zero insight into the behind-the-scenes developments surrounding the project.

Remaining article:triggered: someone ban the OP

jk

• venusfly locked this topic

Archived