💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

UPDATE: PopFactsNews on Gaga

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

If you don't like these threads, just don't look at them or comment pointless sh*t in them.

THIS IS GONNA BE A THREAD FOR EVERYTHING POPFACTSNEWS SAYS ON GAGA

The latest set of rumours are from an account called thepopfame on Twitter, who are followed by PopFactsNews, who is widely believed to be genuine on stan Twitter. Since they got restricted, it's believed that this could be their back up account. 

Possible release date if they were talking about Gaga.. (tweeted around the same time as the other Gaga tweets)

About the Nicki tea

I know that many on here were waiting to see if PFN was valid or not judging by whether or not Nicki came through with the surprise of her album on the 19th of January, as PopFactsNews said she would. She obviously didn't. Yeah this made me question their validity too, but they literally said multiple times that it's not guaranteed to happen and they were told this info a few weeks prior so things could've changed or if it didn't happen then the Barbz shouldn't come for them because it's just what they were allegedly told.

It's possible that Nicki and/or her team saw PopFactsNews possibily spoiling this date and her planned surprise released and changed the date or pushed it back or whatever. Nicki actually liked this Tweet a while back:

DT7rwWvVQAEjK8O.jpg

Whatever the case, I'm almost 100% sure that PopFactsNews wasn't lying and it wasn't their fault it didn't come because they stuck with this date till the end and truly believed that something would genuinely drop. Why would they make up a completely fake date if they wanted to keep on spreading fake news, because after that no one would believe them?

It's also possible that Nicki's team got the account restricted because they were revealing too much. Selena's did the same a while ago.

UPDATE: 01/21/18

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan

vGw76xd.gif

See. I admitted myself that it's a rumour thread so don't come for me:saladga:

I know y'all hate these but just don't indulge in them if you don't like them

Plus, even if they are just rumour threads, they're providing something to discuss during a dry spot regarding lack of Gaga news

GAGASLAYME

idk why all of a sudden everyone bashes  on rumors 

like pre  LG5 everyone would lose their sh*t and eat it up 

like to me this is the fun, before an album. I love rumours and speculation

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

theahsfan
Just now, GAGASLAYME said:

Exactly, I've always loved rumours so I always make these threads no matter how hard I get dragged

ryanripley

i don't think she'll ever go bloody again tbh

she's worked really hard to earn the respect of the GP and has slowly been seeping back into the weird and wonderful with the JWT

i really, really pray for visuals like the interludes because they're just perfect :pray: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

3 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Read the first line of my post

130908-Cushing-Cross.jpg

lmao i did sis 

i hope you know i don't hate your rumor threads. i just "LMAO" at it all because i find it all funny :ladyhaha:

candydarling
8 minutes ago, GAGASLAYME said:

cuz yall create expectations on bops hits redone and darkGa, then she releases something personal like joanne and gets bashed for things she never said, teased or promised

im not hating on anything or anyone, chill

also idk if she'll ever go back to dark visuals, she already explored it so much, idk why everyone wants her to go backwards 

Xoxo Adriana

Honestly these rumours are becoming more and more interesting. I may not believe them all, however it's interesting to see what could potentially be happening. Also the blood gif.....wasn't there a rumour that Gaga's plans for the original #LG5 was gonna be kinda based around The Countess' aesthetic and style? Are they bringing the rumour back? :gum: 

monketsharona

Rumour things have always been part of the wait process between two eras. 

Those who can't handle this are probably newbies in this fanbase.

Levine

"but they literally said multiple times that it's not guaranteed to happen and they were told this info a few weeks prior so things could've changed "

_

Oh honey, you must be the  most genuine guy in the world. With these tricks we can all be an "insider account".

DoremonLove

What if this rumours are true but then gaga comes to know about it n scraps it:awkney:

Also can no one start a rumor about EminemGa:selena:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived