Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Twitter Tears Troye Sivan on SNL Apart

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, GaGaSwift said:

I just watched it. He was everything. Wig flew honestly. But his hunty fully came out so idk if the trump supporters are ok with it

He sounded gay so that’s why people don’t like it? I don’t think it’s that cut and dry sweetie

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

That's gayness overload :wtfga:

He always moves so feminine with his live performances, kinda turns people off.

Look at those clowns

Wolf Boy

I think the issue is that hes just kinda.....trying a bit hard. Its all a bit “pseudo twink art student”, kinda pretentious.

Vocals were ok.

Wolf Boy
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

LDR was only popular between tumblr tweens, her SNL tainted her debut, and only after the remix she is getting that recognition, then came the H&M collab then the soundtracks.

That album didnt sell 7 million copies because of 1 remix NOT on the album.

He's not a VOCALIST but the Backing Track supported him well enough during the Chorus.

To be honest, there are worse performances that I've seen, but y'all have to remember that SO many Pop Performances nowadays get ripped apart by Twitter. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Levine

You can see the HQ video on his VEVO channel and he wasn't that bad.

I hate people who can't sing so I would've said if he was bad, but he actually did ok.

I guess people mad are just assholes and/or homophobes.

I didn't like him for some reason in this performance.It's like cringy for a part,but that walk was sassy af.

So i may not go to his concerts,but on Spotify he's kinda fun :sweat:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

LateToCult

Yikes, and it’s not even stan Twitter that’s coming for him, it’s local twitter. :awkney:

His performance was horrible tho. He seems like a nice kid but he definitely needs to work on his performances.

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Wolf Boy said:

That album didnt sell 7 million copies because of 1 remix NOT on the album.

That song help for her exposure to the mainstream, can't you read, I obviously alluded that clearly on the post you've quoted?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wolf Boy
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That song help for her exposure to the mainstream, can't you read, I obviously alluded that clearly on the post you've quoted?

The album was getting major exposure before SS and it had already sold millions by the time SS came out. It wasnt an album for just tumblr teens before then, you don’t knoe what you’re talking about.

2 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

That's gayness overload :wtfga:

He always moves so feminine with his live performances, kinda turns people off.

There's literally nothing wrong with acting feminine though. :rip:

Here we go, the pathetic 'feminine gay' debate. 

Ryusei

He was probably nervous I've seen him live and he was pretty solid (+ the stage was pretty :hor: ) In the end all you listen to is the studio version anyways and if you don't like that then the songs or his voice are just not your thing and that's fine. 

Musery

So this is gonna be an unpopular opinion. I'm putting a trigger warning for y'all so don't get mad. Just gonna state my opinion:

Even though i know that he's been singing on youtube for a long time and that his vocals are okay, i never thought that it was anything special. Let's be honest, he's only popular because he's good looking and a very cute person and he already had a huge online following prior to releasing his own music, but that's not enough to be an actual respected artist even though it might make you somewhat popular. This is my problem with youtube-based people nowadays. A lot of them have been getting away with creating mediocre (or sometimes just flat out bad) content/products for a long time and when these youtubers go out to traditional media, it completely shows. I was surprised when he was announced to be on SNL and i was curious. 

I kinda expected this reaction tbh. I'm not hating on Troye, he's a very sweet person but just being cute and stuff is not enough to rock the SNL stage.

ZephyrInTheSky

Apart from the sometimes awkward dancing, i dont see what was bad about it tbh? :huh:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Archived