Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My #LG6 Era

GypsyVida

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

Some people were asking me to share an LG6 era that I made up recently.

See this thread to see where I originally mentioned it.

@xoxo Human and @ExMachina asked for me to share it so I thought maybe more people would be interested in seeing it.

NOTE: This is not a rumor thread. I am not saying any of this will come true, I just think its fun to speculate and make this stuff up. Its a way of being creative.

xLW6BnQ.gif

Also note I am copying and pasting this directly from Google Docs, so sorry if it sounds weird. I talk about the album in the past tense as if it already happened.

Okay here we go! :rockstar:

Hybrid Princess is the 6th studio album by singer, songwriter, and actress Lady Gaga. It was released on March 27th, 2018 (just one day before Gaga’s 32nd birthday). Billboard.com said it was Gaga’s biggest album since 2011’s Born This Way. The album was critically-acclaimed for its production, central-theme, lyrical creativity, and vocals. Gaga barely used auto tune or voice softeners on the album, making it sound like she’s singing live. Good thing she doesn’t need any of those things to sound absolutely amazing! Gaga worked with producers such as DJ White Shadow (Paul Blair), Bloodpop®, and Fernando Garibay for the instrumental mixing, as well as Mark Ronson (who worked with Gaga mainly on vocals). At the 2018 VMA’s, Gaga took home 2 awards. One for best female artist, and one for best short-form music video (for the “Euphoria” music video). Also, in at the 2018 AMA’s, she won best female pop/rock (her second year in a row doing so).  In 2019, Gaga won a GRAMMY award for Album of The Year. Just the year before, Gaga took the cake for Joanne (2016) winning “best pop-solo performance” for her song “Million Reasons”.

Tracklist

1. I Forgive You

2. Ring Around The Rosie (feat. Frank Ocean)

3. Euphoria

4. Gunmetal

5. Wish Bone

6. Princess Die

7. Never Again (feat. Miguel)

8. Alter Ego

9. Song For The Deaf

10. Bleach It

11. Marie Antoinette

12. Ark of The Covenant

Bonus Tracks

a. Pretty White Line

b. Flashback

Singles

1. Euphoria (lead)

2. Princess Die

3. Ring Around The Rosie (feat. Frank Ocean)

4. Marie Antoinette

Tour

In 2019, Gaga went on a promotional world tour for the album. The tour extended into 2020 and had 117 dates, over 2.1 million in attendance, as well as grossing just under 300 million dollars. The tour was Gaga’s most extensive tour since 2009’s ‘The Monster Ball Tour’, and came to countries such as The United States, Mexico, The United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, Australia, Brazil, Israel, and the United Arab Emirates. The tour started on April 3rd, 2019 in Riga, Latvia, and concluded on March 10th, 2020 in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Ticket Sales

In December 2018, Billboard.com reported that the tour was selling tickets at a good rate, projecting that almost every date would be sold out. Gaga’s touring agency, Live Nation had to add second dates in cities such as Tokyo, Singapore, Mexico City, Melbourne, Philadelphia, and Las Vegas. The tour showed demand for a third night in some cities such as Hong Kong, Sydney, and London. Los Angeles also had 4 dates in the suburb of Inglewood at the world-famous arena The Forum. New York City however, had the most dates out of any city, with a total of 5 dates (three in Manhattan at Madison Square Garden and two in Brooklyn at Barclays Center).

The tour had an average ticket price of about $160 USD, making it one of the most expensive-to-the-consumer tours in history. At the end of the tour, Billboard.com reported that every date of the tour was 100% sold-out, and most dates grossing over 1 million USD. The lowest-grossing date was in Anchorage, AK, grossing only 665,000 USD with 7,465 / 7,465 tickets sold. The highest grossing concert was the 2-night duo in London, England at Wembley Stadium, grossing 17.4 million USD in a combined 2 nights, with 102,463 / 102,463 tickets sold.

Opening Acts

The tour had several openers such as Allie X, Marshmello, Purity Ring, and Stanaj. The openers would have a 45-minute time frame an hour before the concert in which they could play a set of songs.

Stage

The stage for the tour is gaga’s second most-expensive stage. The semi-hexagonal main stage features a 30-foot tall screen behind it that is used to play background videos during songs as well as video interludes between acts. On the main stage there are six rectangular sections that can be raised and lowered into over 20 different configurations. There are several jutted-out sections of the main stage that Gaga occasionally walks on to get close to fans. These jutted-out sections have a mirrored floor that can have several different colored hughes during the show. There are two symmetrical 9-foot long catwalks that connect the main stage to the B-stage. In the middle of the B-stage, there is a 43-foot long 4’3” deep pool that gaga and her dancers perform in during some songs in the show. It has glass sides so that every person in the audience can see the performance clearly. The pool is heated and contains over 1,000,000 gallons of water. Underneath the pool, there are 50 lasers that can change color and pass through water. For the acts that don’t use the pool, the pool neatly and quickly retracts underneath the B-stage and floor sections are pulled over top by an electric motor so Gaga and her dancers can have more room to perform.

Setlist

Intro

"Euphoria"

"Wishbone"

"The Queen"

"Just Dance" (shortened)

Vibration Interlude

"Song For The Deaf" (piano)

"Hair" (piano)

"Born This Way" (performed in pool)

"G.U.Y." (performed in pool)

Tree Interlude

"Marie Antoinette"

"Never Again"

"So Happy I Could Die" (performed in pool)

"Heavy Metal Lover" (shortened)

"Poker Face"

10 Commandments Interlude

"Ark of The Covenant"

"Princess Die" (piano)

"I Forgive You" (piano)

"Judas" (with dance break at the end)

Robbery Interlude

"Gunmetal"

"Alter Ego"

"John Wayne"

Charger Interlude

"Marry The Night" (shortened)

"Venus"

"Mary Jane Holland" (shortened)

LSD Interlude (encore)

"Pretty White Line"

"Bad Romance"

More Tour Details

Here is a link to a Google Sheet I made that include info on the tour dates, venues, tickets avail/tickets sold, revenue, opening acts, legs, etc.

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU CAN'T GET TO THE SHEET. IDK IF THE LINK WILL WORK PROPERLY. :emma:

EDIT: It says you need permission to access it. If you really wanna see it, PM me your gmail account and I'll share it with you.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

OMG SLAY :tony: I LOVE THIS. THIS IS WELL THOUGHT OUT :hug: (sorry for the caps lock)

I also am currently doing one and it really is fun to create an imaginary era in time of no album or era out. :stalkga:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

7 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Intro

"Euphoria"

"Wishbone"

"The Queen"

"Just Dance" (shortened)

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Lol the link of the Google Docs need access of something :emma:

The tracklist lacks the title track, it always appear on every album of hers

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

GypsyVida
1 minute ago, Jus said:

The tracklist lacks the title track, it always appear on every album of hers

Uh oh... can you tell me what exactly it says?

And the title track is supposed to be "Princess Die". I know its not exactly the title, but she did that before with TFM and "Monster"

Stream COWBOY CARTER

My LG6 tracklist:

1. The New Beginning
2. Livin' for the Fame
3. Streaks in the Night
4. Stardust
5. New York B*tch (feat. Cardi B)
6. Frankensteined
7. In Like With You
8. WOW (feat. DJWS)
9. Love A Lot (feat. Melanie Martinez)
10. Chips And Salad (feat. Katy Perry)
11. Fake Alert (feat. The Weeknd)

Deluxe Version:
12. Calling at the Party (feat. Beyonce) [Telephone continuation]
13. Versace Lover

Singles:

1. Frankensteined
2. Streaks in the Night
3. Livin' for the Fame

4 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Uh oh... can you tell me what exactly it says?

And the title track is supposed to be "Princess Die". I know its not exactly the title, but she did that before with TFM and "Monster"

It says 'You need permission. #  Want in? Ask for access, or switch to an account with permission.' It might be because my dad's account is logged in, or I don't know.

Oh I get it :emma: love that concept

Phoebe Buffay
5 minutes ago, Jus said:

I second this. :selena:

Shav33l
1 minute ago, wojx xoxo said:

Chips And Salad (feat. Katy Perry)

Dinner ft. Adele is SHOOK!

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

GypsyVida
Just now, EvilRegal said:

I second this. :selena:

I think I might need to share it with you.

:emma:

FAIL

well it just shows the cities, arenas/stadiums, # of tickets sold per show, and revenue.

PM me if you really wanna see it and I'll share it with your google account.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

DoremonLove

Wow im speechless.mp3 at how perfect this is:giveup:

Am i blind or does this creation has no  name for the album:selena:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, GypsyVida said:

I think I might need to share it with you.

:emma:

FAIL

well it just shows the cities, arenas/stadiums, # of tickets sold per show, and revenue.

PM me if you really wanna see it and I'll share it with your google account.

I wanna see them, please! default_food.gif

Archived