💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

VIDEO: Gaga's Stylist Tom Eerebout

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

I just came across this very recent interview of Gaga's (Belgian :firega:) stylist Tom.
Even thought the title says that he spills some tea about Gaga, there's nothing really that new or personal.
He mostly talks about
- how he got the job (through a friend that knew about a job as assistant of Nicola Formichetti)
- that it's hard work
- how he loves working with Gaga and that he'll always stay faithful to her, because she gave him a big chance
- his favorite styling for Gaga: the first outfit he styled, when she went to yoga.

MaryJaneHolland

Him and Sandra are doing a great job :chica:

Spoiler

Thank heavens Brandon is gone, sorry not sorry :chica:

NewUsername
Just now, ARTPOPNick said:

damn his accent is so :wtfga: , I like him more when he doesn't speak (I'm from Belgium so :p)

his accent is indeed particular. It doesn't really sound that West-Vlaams actually.

ARTPOPNick
Just now, Driezewies said:

his accent is indeed particular. It doesn't really sound that West-Vlaams actually.

It's just a mix of an Eglish accent combined with West-Vlaams, combined with something dirty that reminds me from Antwerp :') 

But I think it's just the fact that he is so used to speaking English all the time, it's hard for him to speak dutch now.

NewUsername
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

It's just a mix of an Eglish accent combined with West-Vlaams, combined with something dirty that reminds me from Antwerp :') 

But I think it's just the fact that he is so used to speaking English all the time, it's hard for him to speak dutch now.

This actually describes it perfectly and what I thought afterwards.

Great minds think alike!

Teal Ambition

He’s doing such a great job :giveup: Thank you for blessing us Tom :firega:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Him and Sandra are doing a great job :chica:

Hide contents

Thank heavens Brandon is gone, sorry not sorry :chica:

Be careful bitch

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Luxe Ford

If he's Gaga and Nicola approved I won't refute him. Plus he looks like fun. For sports and such.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived