Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Yesterday

shabody

Featured Posts

Hello hello hellooo

So,yesterday was finally the Day and I want to share with you my experience, if you want. Please excuse my grammar errors, my english is not that good :selena:

First of all me and my friend had to take the train to Milan, BUT, at the station we were informed that somebody killed himself in the next station and all was blocked :triggered:

so we went to Milan with a good old bus. The first thing we wanted to do was to see her at the hotel, but it was just a mere thought, I mean I really didn't expect to see her at all.

So we arrived at the hotel and there was a suspicious amount of people with security, police ect. one officier told us that she will go down In half of hour but it's up to her:diane:

Needless to say I was SHOOK so my friend and I stayed behind 3 very short Spanishes (:ladyhaha:) and waited for 45 minutes, my legs were sore because I was on footpoint all the time but it was worth it. After Joe, Sarah and all she finally get out

Dm4sGca.jpg

She didn't sign nothin nor did any selfies but it's ok, before getting in the car Jo touched her on the shoulder and bring her to talk to some esagitated people. I'll discover later that those esagitated people were her long lost cousins that she talked about at the show and on instagram :sure:

So we took the underground and we went to the Forum, as usual there was an endless queue for the parterre but this year we had sitting places, I was a little bit disappointed with the view but I definitely can't complain 

ANaQ5Od.jpg

The show begin (we coudn't see the countdown but that's ok) we are ALL getting crazy, The edge of glory was a mystical experience, Bloody Mary was so aesthetic and I had a mini heart attack when she revealed the new outfit, needless to say I was just super happy :tony::tony: I saw a lot of ass/back but fortunately the stage is deep enough. At the end of the show my arms were sore for making videos and waving at her but I was like "ohhmyggooddd what just happened i really saw her?":toofunny::toofunny: so I bought the Joanne Bracelet and went home, it was such a beautiful night.  Said that I'll leave you with some cute photos :3

OefwPS5.jpg

zmaFVHR.jpg

ctzgGQN.jpg

sZqOxsd.jpg

5tdvAP2.jpg

Kyr2626.jpg

kmhPA8H.jpg

E0z3U6X.jpg

(let's pretend she was looking at me :selena:)

Thank you for listening, guys <3

Your English is perfect sis :firega:

OMG that view is really good tbh. You can see how all the platforms work and you took some nice shots :giveup:

About the "family meeting" I found a video and was wondering what's going on there :laughga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

DoremonLove

Wow so happy to read your experience 

Looks like a good view tbh 

One day i will write my experience of first time seeing her i know it will happen one day:selena:

How can anoyone not love gaga

SHALLOW

Looks like i'm the only one who missed it. I regret it so much but i couldn't find the tickets :cryga: also i would've had even my bff to go with cause she started stanning so hard since i introduced her to Joanne.:queenga:

Amidana
1 hour ago, shabody said:

First of all me and my friend had to take the train to Milan, BUT, at the station we were informed that somebody killed himself in the next station and all was blocked :triggered:

:selena:

Glad your experience was great!!! SHE LOOKS SO GOOD

RAMROD

Congrats on being in the presence of Goddess of Love herself :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VenusUrania

I'm sooo glad you had a great time! ❤

I think we maybe stood next to each other at the hotel but I'm not sure :sweat:

2 hours ago, Rifek said:

Your English is perfect sis :firega:

OMG that view is really good tbh. You can see how all the platforms work and you took some nice shots :giveup:

About the "family meeting" I found a video and was wondering what's going on there :laughga:

YES everyone was wondering who they were ahhaha I thought they were asking for money or something :derpga:

(mess, I can see myself in the video)

Robo Ga
2 hours ago, shabody said:

Omf why did I laugh at this so hard it's awful :laughga:

🤖⚡️

UWontUseMyMind
2 hours ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Looks like i'm the only one who missed it. I regret it so much but i couldn't find the tickets :cryga: also i would've had even my bff to go with cause she started stanning so hard since i introduced her to Joanne.:queenga:

I missed it too :cryga: but damn I’m gonna be there for LG6

KleinGa
2 hours ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Lucky you. My BFF shades GAGA all the time and i don't know WHY! I sent her Joanne and she stanned it for a few days and then shaded it. She stanned ARTPOP and BTW. One time I ran through her phone and found SO MUCH GAGA songs I was shook.

Im so confused by her tbh :saladga:

Archived