💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kylie Minogue ~ GOLDEN

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

kylie-minogue-golden-45978.jpg

"‘Golden’ is Kylie’s first studio album in four years and her fourteenth studio album in a record breaking career. The album was mainly recorded in Nashville, which was a first for Kylie, a fact which couldn’t help but inform the sound – albeit in Kylie’s superlative pop style. This record is one of Kylie’s most personal to date – with every song on ‘Golden’ co-written by Minogue."

RELEASE DATE: APRIL 6TH, 2018

Tracklist:

1. Dancing
2. Stop Me From Falling
3. Golden
4. A Lifetime to Repair
5. Sincerely Yours
6. One Last Kiss
7. Live a Little
8. Shelby '68
9. Radio On
10. Love
11. Raining Glitter
12. Music's Too Sad Without You (with Jack Savoretti)
13. Lost Without You
14. Every Little Part Of Me
15. Rollin'
16. Low Blow

Listen to the Lead Single NOW:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful

She recorded this album in Nashville! What are the chances she'll tour in the US???

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

IAmNotHere1997

BUY IT

STREAM IT

REQUEST IT ON THE RADIO STATIONS IN YOUR COUNTRY

SHARE IT

SPREAD THE WORLD

highongaga

I've only heard one song of hers so maybe this will be a good chance to catch up on what I've been missing :music:

YEAHHH BUDDY

20 minutes ago, shoful said:

She recorded this album in Nashville! What are the chances she'll tour in the US???

Slim. Touring solely depends on demand and supply. Her records don’t sell that well in the US, why would she tour there?

BlingNotTheMusic
52 minutes ago, Riley Benton said:

Slim. Touring solely depends on demand and supply. Her records don’t sell that well in the US, why would she tour there?

I ask monsters in Asia and Latin America the same thing :reductive:

ChavaWM
1 hour ago, Riley Benton said:

I saw her at the Hollywood Bowl during the Aphrodite tour, so she may decide to come back again

LordEnigma

I’ve tried to get into her and I just can’t. This song doesn’t do much for me either.

I really want to like her.

38 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

I saw her at the Hollywood Bowl during the Aphrodite tour, so she may decide to come back again

Yeah I saw the Aphrodite tour as well in Montreal, I think she was experimenting with touring a bit by coming to North America but it wasn’t that successful - She was playing really small venues and they weren’t even selling out. No artists wants to do that when they can  do a large and successful arena tour overseas. 

She does have a large gay following in Los Angeles and could have a successful show there - same with Montreal. Unfortunately those 2 cities aren’t enough to bring a tour to North America. 

1 hour ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I ask monsters in Asia and Latin America the same thing :reductive:

Exactly. I get the disappointment but a tour is a huge expense and they’re not just gonna pack up and go where there is minimal demand just because a few die hard fans want it. 

Archived