💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B Is First Woman With 5 Simultaneous Hits on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Chart

Gay

Featured Posts

:hor: Bronx princess Cardi B has become the first woman ever to place 5 songs in the hot r&b/hip hop songs chart :cool: Only 2 other acts have achieved the feat: Drake and Kendrick :yay: Cardi previously tied Beyonce with 3 :wub: It is also worth noting that Cardi is the only act ever to achieve this with ha first 5 entries :D

In another Cardi B news :gaysia: Cardi becomes the first woman ever to place 3 songs in the main Hot 100 Billboard Chart for 3 consecutives weeks :gaycat: Girl really was telling the truth when she said she now makes money moves :giveup:

In another Cardi B news (and Bruno Mars news) :usrs:  Finesse has entered the UK Top 10! It's Bruno's eleventh top 10 and cardi's first! Congrats! :heart: Our girl is slowly becoming a global queen :giveup:

In another Cardi B news :emma: Bodak Yellow (Money Moves) is officially certified 4x plat! :air:

:awesome:

And of course I have to mention Finesse is number 3! :heart: 

I need Bruno and Cardi to get that number 1 :sara:

Hope y'all having a good nite biches :flutter: 

ZiggyZiggs

lmao she legit coming for nicki's crown in a matter of months. so here or it! those annoying barbz will finally shut their traps now :laughga: 

LePetitGAGABLover

I hate to be that person but can you imgaine Nicki right now? She must be FUMING

4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

lmao she legit coming for nicki's crown in a matter of months. so here or it! those annoying barbz will finally shut their traps now :laughga: 

3 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I hate to be that person but can you imgaine Nicki right now? She must be FUMING

diz nicki and the barbz rn 

tenor.gif?itemid=8128195

:poot:

I'm so proud of her, she's such a rising star, and with all of the records broken by her, she can be more successful than what is she expecting. Though I am a Nicki Minaj fan (for two years), I'm grateful that at least an uprising female rapper besides Nicki is successful. Poor Remy Masculine, she tried and she FAILED. :emma:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

ELEMENTALITY

giphy.gif

I can't believe I'm saying this.....but....not only can you no longer argue whether or not she'll be as big as Nicki......it seems possible....that....she....might....actually have the chance to become bigger than Nicki.

Honestly not really surprised. She is a likeable person. Like...people LOVE her. I know this sounds crazy but in some ways Cardi reminds me of how Lady Gaga was 2009-2011. She's kind of wacky (in a different way), from NYC, is a fashion queen, people are constantly into what she is doing and saying next, shows something different in every video, serves looks, and everything she has touched since her official debut has pretty much broken some sort of record. That's literally exactly how it was for Gaga when The Fame came out. And it doesn't hurt that Cardi says her favorite artist is literally Lady Gaga.

18 minutes ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

giphy.gif

I can't believe I'm saying this.....but....not only can you no longer argue whether or not she'll be as big as Nicki......it seems possible....that....she....might....actually have the chance to become bigger than Nicki.

Honestly not really surprised. She is a likeable person. Like...people LOVE her. I know this sounds crazy but in some ways Cardi reminds me of how Lady Gaga was 2009-2011. She's kind of wacky (in a different way), from NYC, is a fashion queen, people are constantly into what she is doing and saying next, shows something different in every video, serves looks, and everything she has touched since her official debut has pretty much broken some sort of record. That's literally exactly how it was for Gaga when The Fame came out. And it doesn't hurt that Cardi says her favorite artist is literally Lady Gaga.

:giveup: same sis 

zakariah

I think she might be the biggest female act since Gaga tbh. Idk any other female artists that have chart success like this ever since TF came out. 

ELEMENTALITY
8 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I think she might be the biggest female act since Gaga tbh. Idk any other female artists that have chart success like this ever since TF came out. 

Sooooo true. At least....no one has become such an overnight success like this since Gaga.

In July 2008 if you had asked any kid in America who Lady Gaga was, they would have said, um...."a baby food brand?"

In January 2009 if you asked any kid in America who Lady Gaga was, they would have started belting out Just Dance or Poker Face and said 'that girl that wears weird metalic stuff and has a disco stick'.

six months people....six months.

flash forward:

In July 2017 if you asked any kid in America who Cardi B was, only Love + Hip Hop fans and stan culture knew who she was.

In January 2018 if you ask any kid in America who Cardi B is, they will tell you about Bodak Yellow, "red bottom shoes", she dates Offset, and is the new rap queen.

six months people....six months.

See a similarity?

Archived