Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Witness Tour vs Joanne Tour Visuals

Blond

Featured Posts

GAGA

gaga-170823-660x380-7d211b1f0a.jpg

tumblr_ouj9k4pADy1rxpy75o1_540.jpgBLaKLKW.jpg

gettyimages-840713114.jpg?quality=80&strhbz-lady-gaga-tour-gettyimages-828995556

maxresdefault.jpg

DGMtlzpUIAEUbvQ.jpg

TAIT%20-%20Lady%20Gaga%20-%20Joanne%20Wo

lady-gaga-3713-steve-jennings.jpg

TAIT-Lady-Gaga-Joanne-World-Tour-2017-3-

KATY

TOUR_MASTER_DESKTOP.jpg

katy-perry-witness-tour-2017-billboard-1

GettyImages-803098896-920x584.jpg

katy-perry-getty-images-kevin-mazur.jpg

DKJYGLLW0AALAjX.jpg

katy-perry-gettyimages-849775374.jpg?ito

maxresdefault.jpg

KP7.png

Let's keep this civil.Don't be biased and be honest what you like about it and what you hate about them both.

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flapjack

It looks like a current Gaga tour vs. a concert with  Gaga fashion ala The Fame from the pictures you chose. 

Gaga for sure. It looks really “clean” and expensive while Katy’s looks really cheap (especially her outfits and props), except for the eye backdrop/screen which is pretty stellar.

Visually, the JWT is a step up from the artRAVE, while WTT is a step down from PWT :selena: 

J e s s e

It’s like she slapped an eyeball on everything, and said they’re we go that’s the concept  :interestinga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

2 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

I’ve been to both and I enjoyed the Witness tour more. :selena:

RUN

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Gaga serves a stellar setlist, artsy visuals, pyrotechnics, an innovative stage design, choreography, dramatic outfits and killer vocals.:firega:

tumblr_ou8srjzYFV1r8j1j3o3_540.gif

Katy serves concussions :bon:

giphy37.gif

angels forever, forever angels

TheSlash

The Witness tour looks like Katy wants to distract from an average album :trollga: :lana:. And it looks like too much of everything. Seriously, she stands on a gigantic hand?

giphy.gif

Ew, David!

ALGAYDO

Katy has always had an amazing production team. Her tours are always visually stunning. It’s always so vivid and colorful. Visually, she’s one of the best. Too bad her vocals can’t match the quality of the production ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Eurotrash

I love both, however Witness Tour looks a little immature compared to JWT imo :lolga: Not saying they’re on the same level, but I enjoy both :sis:

Archived