💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Ladygaganewz: “future tours are not going to step on Latin American soil”

Fascination

Featured Posts

giskardsb

this is the problem with people making up fake **** like this it just amplifies negative vibes around Gaga.  She doesn't need that kind of bullshit, and it's a virtual 100% guarantee that Bobby would not have said anything like that in that tone of voice, and he wouldn't categorically deny tours in the future.   This is just some idiot using Gaga in a negative way for twitter mentions, I suggest all Gaga fans should unfollow that account.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

Come at me if you want but she owes a date to Brazil. Joanne did amazingly there and fans spend hundreds of dollars just to go to the Rock In Rio.

First he gets her that deal and now he says this, **** you Bobby.

another shot before we kiss the other side

JustYouandI
23 minutes ago, Rafr88 said:

Oh hunny, this place is on fire!:firega:

I cant talk for the others countries (most of the countries here are very safe), but Caetano Veloso came to my country and they get their equipment stolen:cryga: and that was when the "situación" wasn't that awful:sis:

But that can happen anywhere. The world is on fire if we come to that. Btw, I'm from Latin America too.

1 hour ago, J e s s e said:

Didn’t they not want nothing to do with her again though?

the RIR owner wants to bring her to RIR 2019 but it seems that she'll be in vegas so idk

She is going to Latin american soil though Rock In Rio 2019

And I mean its obvious that she's not coming here anymore in her f*cking life

It was a just one time thing

Dissapointed but not surprised

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

10 minutes ago, Enzo Escobar said:

She is going to Latin american soil though Rock In Rio 2019

And I mean its obvious that she's not coming here anymore in her f*cking life

It was a just one time thing

Dissapointed but not surprised

I swear I'll tatto that one day :laughga:

I wouldn't hold my breath for RIR 2019 either...and even if that's real...Not sure if I'll spend money traveling again to watch her.

RonnieGagz
2 hours ago, giskardsb said:

this is the problem with people making up fake **** like this it just amplifies negative vibes around Gaga.  She doesn't need that kind of bullshit, and it's a virtual 100% guarantee that Bobby would not have said anything like that in that tone of voice, and he wouldn't categorically deny tours in the future.   This is just some idiot using Gaga in a negative way for twitter mentions, I suggest all Gaga fans should unfollow that account.

Yup.  If she doesn't come to Brazil in her next tour I'm gonna seriously loose some respect for her.

It will show that she really doesn't give a **** for her fans in Brazil

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

i mean....the tour will be over after these dates. that's obvious. But there's no way even Bobby can predict the future like that lol. She might or might not go back to latin america. 

Guess what? One of the biggest\most famous journalists from Brazil entertainment\concerts just retweeted about this. (someone created a thread about the Bobby video with a misleading title just like the ladygganewz tweet and it's being reported as real)

well done Bobby Campbell, maybe next time around you learn to not being funny.

If this make headlines... bye bye latinamerican fan base in general.

The only tour that went to South America was the BTWB, right? We’re the sales poor in that area or something? 

7 minutes ago, Nick1495 said:

The only tour that went to South America was the BTWB, right? We’re the sales poor in that area or something? 

Not poor, but it was a struggle. It was really expensive (out of the national WAGE) and just few weeks before Madonna's MDNA (which was announced first and also ended up struggling) but in the end, they were sold out and big audience.

2 minutes ago, Leeo said:

Not poor, but it was a struggle. It was really expensive (out of the national WAGE) and just few weeks before Madonna's MDNA (which was announced first and also ended up struggling) but in the end, they were sold out and big audience.

So I’m guessing that the tour management sees it as a risk touring in South America and are holding back. 

Just now, Nick1495 said:

So I’m guessing that the tour management sees it as a risk touring in South America and are holding back. 

Maybe if they didn't announce everything just like 4 months before with exorbitant prices. It was a messy come tbh. 

Archived