Jump to content
A Star Is Born
question

Lady Gaga's version of Andrea's 'More More More'?

Featured Posts

Raccoon

Is this Gaga's voice? It sounds a lot like her :huh: 

Gaga posted this video in her IG account back in 2015...

 

Here's the original song:

 

Edited by Raccoon
#JoanneVibes
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KyliesChild

Till this day I don't understand why anyone would believe that this Gaga. Besides the slight vibrato in her voice after every sentence, their voices do not have any similarities whatsoever. 

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Possibly Maybe
8 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Till this day I don't understand why anyone would believe that this Gaga. Besides the slight vibrato in her voice after every sentence, their voices do not have any similarities whatsoever. 

Because if you compare the original with the video, they’re two different voices. This was also the period where she covered “I Want Your Love,” so she may have been experimenting with other disco songs for the project. 

"Remembering is good if you don't let it be the fear in you" - Erykah Badu, "...& On"
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KING

I don’t know if its Gaga or not but I always wanted her to cover this song! :woohoo:

2 Samuel 22:33 🌹

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
theARTVampire

the voice is same for me, in both versions :/ it's just the recording that changes the sound a bit

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
youandi

I don't think it is gaga but who knows?!

OMG I just realised More More More was sampled in Steal My Sunshine 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
King J
1 hour ago, theARTVampire said:

the voice is same for me, in both versions :/ it's just the recording that changes the sound a bit

So it's confirmed. Gaga sang the original song!!! Wow... Truly amazing.

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl bought.
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mitchey

Actually it does sound like what she’s listening to isn’t the original version :huh: 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
androiduser
1 hour ago, theARTVampire said:

the voice is same for me, in both versions :/ it's just the recording that changes the sound a bit

well, then it could be Gaga's voice but the recording changes the sound so it doesn't sound 100% like Gaga.

It's definitely not the original version, the pronunciation  is different

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hoss

It doesn’t make sense for Gaga to record her own version of the song just to bump it while driving around but never release it :toofunny: like I don’t think she’s that in love with herself but I could be wrong 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle ARTPOP

I know this song very well... It's the original and only the original

Poor is the man who's pleasure, depends on the permission of another... Probably banned for foul language.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LittleLocoCoco
40 minutes ago, Mitchey said:

Actually it does sound like what she’s listening to isn’t the original version :huh: 

 

21 minutes ago, androiduser said:

well, then it could be Gaga's voice but the recording changes the sound so it doesn't sound 100% like Gaga.

It's definitely not the original version, the pronunciation  is different

Listen to 2:40

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
01Jaime
3 hours ago, Skai Jackson said:

Till this day I don't understand why anyone would believe that this Gaga. Besides the slight vibrato in her voice after every sentence, their voices do not have any similarities whatsoever. 

I wouldn't discredit that they sound similiar, because they do, but it is Andrea True singing in that video clip.

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterOfficial
5 hours ago, Hoss said:

It doesn’t make sense for Gaga to record her own version of the song just to bump it while driving around but never release it :toofunny: like I don’t think she’s that in love with herself but I could be wrong 

well miss Gaga was bopping to Nothing On But The Radio in her car back in 2013, so there's still a possibility :bon:

 

Edited by MonsterOfficial
exorcise my mind
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×