Jump to content
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
opinion

CEREMONY Rumours (Fleetwood Mac): RESULTS

Featured Posts

Rumours1977   Paws Up 6,895
Rumours1977
53 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Still hoping for someday a Stevie solos rate.

I would love that to happen someday! :)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GypsyHeartGaga   Paws Up 387
GypsyHeartGaga

Oh gosh, I'm so sad I missed this! I forgot it was today. Of course the one day in weeks that I don't check GagaDaily. :giveup:

I love Stevie so much, she was my first concert and she's almost on the same level as Gaga for me. And I missed the one time y'all appreciated her. But I'm appalled at Gold Dust Woman and Songbird being paid dust like this. :triggered:

Somebody absolutely needs to do a megarate for Bella Donna or The Wild Heart sometime! 

Thanks for doing this. I'm sorry I wasn't involved in the ceremony.

  • Love 1
Xoxo, Victoria

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
datlastfam   Paws Up 2,529
datlastfam

I fall asleep while waiting for the ceremony :selena: 

Anywho, Im glad that GYOW, Dreams and TC being at the top 3. Its hard to choose my 11 between those three songs. 

Im ready for Dolly's megarate, @Rumours1977 pls make it happen :hor:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rumours1977   Paws Up 6,895
Rumours1977
11 minutes ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

Oh gosh, I'm so sad I missed this! I forgot it was today. Of course the one day in weeks that I don't check GagaDaily. :giveup:

I love Stevie so much, she was my first concert and she's almost on the same level as Gaga for me. And I missed the one time y'all appreciated her. But I'm appalled at Gold Dust Woman and Songbird being paid dust like this. :triggered:

Somebody absolutely needs to do a megarate for Bella Donna or The Wild Heart sometime! 

Thanks for doing this. I'm sorry I wasn't involved in the ceremony.

It's alright!:hug:

Thanks for participating in the megarate nonetheless! It means a lot :)

AND YES SONGBIRD WAS PAID ABSOLUTE DUST!!! :grr: 

Anyway lol... I'll tag you when the next megarate album is selected (if you're interested) :kara:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GypsyHeartGaga   Paws Up 387
GypsyHeartGaga
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

It's alright!:hug:

Thanks for participating in the megarate nonetheless! It means a lot :)

AND YES SONGBIRD WAS PAID ABSOLUTE DUST!!! :grr: 

Anyway lol... I'll tag you when the next megarate album is selected (if you're interested) :kara:

Of course, I loved this! :kara: And I'm definitely interested! 

  • Love 1
Xoxo, Victoria

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rumours1977   Paws Up 6,895
Rumours1977
10 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

I fall asleep while waiting for the ceremony :selena: 

Anywho, Im glad that GYOW, Dreams and TC being at the top 3. Its hard to choose my 11 between those three songs. 

Im ready for Dolly's megarate, @Rumours1977 pls make it happen :hor:

Thanks for participating in the megarate! Sorry the ceremony happened when you were asleep:hug:

 

A Dolly album is gonna happen at some point FOR SURE! I would loose my stan card if it didn't lol.

I just really don't know which Dolly album to do...

Literally my internal dialogue:

"Do I do one of her critically acclaimed, classic country albums? Do I do one of her country pop albums? Do I do one of her pure pop albums? Do I do one of her country/pop/disco/funk albums (i.e. Heartbreaker)? Do I do the album she made after overcoming her longest period of depression? Do I do one of her acclaimed collaboration albums? Do I do one of the albums she made in rebellion after country radio told her she was too old as a woman to be relevant (some of her best work by the way)?" :giveup:

What type of album (i.e. genre/era) of hers would be your preference, @datlastfam?

 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rumours1977   Paws Up 6,895
Rumours1977
5 minutes ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

Of course, I loved this! :kara: And I'm definitely interested! 

Cool! I will for sure tag you then:)

Thanks for being supportive of megarates like this! :kara:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
datlastfam   Paws Up 2,529
datlastfam
20 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Thanks for participating in the megarate! Sorry the ceremony happened when you were asleep:hug:

 

A Dolly album is gonna happen at some point FOR SURE! I would loose my stan card if it didn't lol.

I just really don't know which Dolly album to do...

Literally my internal dialogue:

"Do I do one of her critically acclaimed, classic country albums? Do I do one of her country pop albums? Do I do one of her pure pop albums? Do I do one of her country/pop/disco/funk albums (i.e. Heartbreaker)? Do I do the album she made after overcoming her longest period of depression? Do I do one of her acclaimed collaboration albums? Do I do one of the albums she made in rebellion after country radio told her she was too old as a woman to be relevant (some of her best work by the way)?" :giveup:

What type of album (i.e. genre/era) of hers would be your preference, @datlastfam?

 

Omg same thoughts ! :air::air::air: (Nnnn I want to participate all of her albums megarate)

Idk maybe you can just put them in a poll to make it fair so that users can vote which album they prefer the most :cryga:

I just remember that you made a poll last time, imo you can do Heartbreaker and then Stevie after that :giggle:

Edited by datlastfam
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GypsyHeartGaga   Paws Up 387
GypsyHeartGaga
15 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Cool! I will for sure tag you then:)

Thanks for being supportive of megarates like this! :kara:

Thank you for making them!:kara:

  • Love 1
Xoxo, Victoria

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk   Paws Up 3,762
Ronk
1 hour ago, datlastfam said:

Omg same thoughts ! :air::air::air: (Nnnn I want to participate all of her albums megarate)

Idk maybe you can just put them in a poll to make it fair so that users can vote which album they prefer the most :cryga:

I just remember that you made a poll last time, imo you can do Heartbreaker and then Stevie after that :giggle:

And Tracy, too!  When @Rumours1977 changes her profile pic to to this, we will know something's up:

YPapjZz.jpg

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
I live in an alternate universe.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rumours1977   Paws Up 6,895
Rumours1977
8 minutes ago, Ronk said:

And Tracy, too!  When @Rumours1977 changes her profile pic to to this, we will know something's up:

YPapjZz.jpg

Lol. 

I love Tracy! Her first album really is one of my favorites.

However, my profile pic will always be Dolly. Now, will the picture of Dolly change? Why yes it tends to.

Dolly+Parton+DollyPartonRainbowPhoto.jpg

In terms of which album will be picked next, I really love all the albums that I had listed in that poll a while back. However, I am listening to an album literally right now that is blowing me away. However, it is really dark/depressing and sort of atmospheric Americana. Idk how interesting that sounds to y'all, but I'm loving it (the songwriting :giveup:).

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronk   Paws Up 3,762
Ronk
5 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Lol. 

I love Tracy! Her first album really is one of my favorites.

However, my profile pic will always be Dolly. Now, will the picture of Dolly change? Why yes it tends to.

Dolly+Parton+DollyPartonRainbowPhoto.jpg

In terms of which album will be picked next, I really love all the albums that I had listed in that poll a while back. However, I am listening to an album literally right now that is blowing me away. However, it is really dark/depressing and sort of atmospheric Americana. Idk how interesting that sounds to y'all, but I'm loving it (the songwriting :giveup:).

Whew, I like that pic of Dolly.

  • Love 1
I live in an alternate universe.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
blackcoffee   Paws Up 1,182
blackcoffee

Was working during ceremony and I’m finally seeing this.

Yay! My 11, Then Chain, snags the top spot! Totally deserving song and I’m so happy to hear that. The top 5 was definitely aligned to my top 5, but honestly, this album is so full of 11s that it really was an extremely hard megrate. I totally can see how this ranking happened (although I do think Songbird should have been higher).

It would have been interesting if we included bonus track “Silver Springs” (which I LOVE that someone said should have been on album instead of Oh Daddy...yes!). Silver Springs would be tied for 11 with The Chain for me and although I would probably still go with The Chain, that would have been hard. 

Cant wait for the next one!

Thank you again @Rumours1977

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rumours1977   Paws Up 6,895
Rumours1977
1 hour ago, blackcoffee said:

Was working during ceremony and I’m finally seeing this.

Yay! My 11, Then Chain, snags the top spot! Totally deserving song and I’m so happy to hear that. The top 5 was definitely aligned to my top 5, but honestly, this album is so full of 11s that it really was an extremely hard megrate. I totally can see how this ranking happened (although I do think Songbird should have been higher).

It would have been interesting if we included bonus track “Silver Springs” (which I LOVE that someone said should have been on album instead of Oh Daddy...yes!). Silver Springs would be tied for 11 with The Chain for me and although I would probably still go with The Chain, that would have been hard. 

Cant wait for the next one!

Thank you again @Rumours1977

Sorry you weren’t here to witness the ceremony first hand! 

Nevertheless, I’m glad you enjoyed the megarate, and thank you very much for participating! :)

I’ll be sure to tag you in the next one. :hug:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×