đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Woman" Impacting Radio January 22nd

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

The second US single from Kesha's album, Rainbow, is OFFICIALLY "Woman". 

What a timely choice

The head of Billboard's charts has confirmed it

This will likely be the song she performs at the Grammys on January 28th.

GoldenPonyboy

glad she is performing at the Grammys. But it feels a little late to be releasing a second single now, don't you think ? anyway, I love her and woman is a bop :rockstar:

Radio Ga Ga

That's like if gaga released DIC or john wayne as the third single right now :ladyhaha: 

cuz didn't the video already come out during the summer?

WildAmerican

I thought Learn to let go was single? It got a video, and it's on her wiki page? Did it not do well so they're pretending it never was?

Luke78619
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

I thought Learn to let go was single? It got a video, and it's on her wiki page? Did it not do well so they're pretending it never was?

I think it's the second single in the U.K., I believe it was supposed to be the second single elsewhere though for a while but changed to woman a while back 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Anderson123

What a mess of an album. The second half of 2017 was like "This is the 2nd official single", "No, THIS is the official official 2nd single", "This is the 2nd single, released as promo first". :awkney:

4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

What’s the clean version gonna be of motherfucccking?

If you mean 'I'm a motherf**ker', I do believe she's sung 'I'm a nasty woman' or something. :toofunny: 

EDIT: Yep, it's 'I'm a nasty woman'.

3 minutes ago, Blake said:

If you mean 'I'm a motherf**ker', I do believe she's sung 'I'm a nasty woman' or something. :toofunny: 

EDIT: Yep, it's 'I'm a nasty woman'.

No I meant the chorus but she just goes “i’m a i’m a woman” so disappointing lol

but thank you

The Fame

If she performs at the Grammys she better not do that 'im a nasty woman!' thing. Just keep the original lyrics and let the pearl-clutchers censor it. 

If Ke$ha can release the second single 6 months after the first one, we should be praying to LordGa for "Dancin' in Circles" release this year :pray:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ElectricAlley

I actually heard this on the radio the other day! I remember thinking, if this does well then gaga should have released AYO as a single! 

Archived