💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harvey Weinstein Slapped in Face, Cursed Out at Restaurant

Coop

Featured Posts

Disgraced filmmaker Harvey Weinstein got slapped in the face and cursed out by a restaurant patron as he left an Arizona eatery Tuesday, new video reveals.

Weinstein — who is accused of sexual harassment, assault or rape by dozens of women — was walking out of Elements in Scottsdale after dinner when a man, only identified as Steve, hit him twice in the face with his backhand, according to TMZ, which published the footage.

"Get the f--k out of here," the man says in the video. "Get your f--ing a-- out of here. You're a f---ing piece of s--t."

Weinstein stumbled a bit after Steve slapped his face before quickly leaving. Weinstein opted not to call the police following the incident.

Steve had gone up to Weinstein, 65, earlier in the evening and asked him to take a photo, but Weinstein declined, a restaurant manager told TMZ. The manager said Weinstein was "sweet" about saying no, and that Steve appeared to be drunk when he approached Weinstein again later that evening.

Steve also informed the celebrity gossip website that he had "quite a bit to drink" before he went up to Weinstein.

Video here.

justanothergay

Vigilante justice is such a mess... no thanks

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

LePetitGAGABLover

I mean, I'm all against violence but c'mon:gaycat:. He deserves this and more, especially since the statute of limitations protects him from many of his crimes.

This was pretty dumb. I know he was drunk but were he sober I wouldn’t want to walk up to a guy that hired Israeli ex-military to tail people and threaten their lives and then proceed to hit him twice lol I’d be scared I might just be their next hit.

Archived