Neydelina

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnWayne92
1 hour ago, IndieKylie said:

Non-album: I Don't Want to Live Forever, Safe and Sound

I forgot about non album!! I would have added Crazier!!

Illuminati
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

If I haven't heard it involuntary in car or at tv, then it's not a hit.

Honey, her songs chart in all the streaming services where people CHOOSE to listen to her. Don't you think that matters more than easily manipulated radio that you have barely any control over? The last time I heard Gaga on the radio was a persons request of a GUY remix back in like 2014, that doesn't mean that no one listened to her since that single radio play. I've heard Katy's Deja Vu in a mall but that doesn't mean that it's a hit, people usually play their own playlists in malls, bars, clothing shops, etc.

1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It doesn’t make sense to put out a GH album now. The singles are already  available on streaming services. You can make a playlist with them. Unless she release new tracks like Britney did with “3”

But even back then the Britney GH came with a bunch of extras. Greatest hits are a thing of the past they don’t make sense in a digital marketplace

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Honey, her songs chart in all the streaming services where people CHOOSE to listen to her. Don't you think that matters more than easily manipulated radio that you have barely any control over? The last time I heard Gaga on the radio was a persons request of a GUY remix back in like 2014, that doesn't mean that no one listened to her since that single radio play. I've heard Katy's Deja Vu in a mall but that doesn't mean that it's a hit, people usually play their own playlists in malls, bars, clothing shops, etc.

Honey, if the song stays in those streaming services which are being used by 1000 people it might be successful, but not impactful. I can recall all 80s and 90s hits when I heard then. I don't feel this way when I listen to any T. song except 5 or so.

12 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

If I haven't heard it involuntary in car or at tv, then it's not a hit.

Lol you genuinely think the world revolves around you that’s so cute

FfFfFfFF
28 minutes ago, Jed said:

Lol you genuinely think the world revolves around you that’s so cute

Edit: I slightly overreacted.

I'm building my own universe over the things I directly and indirectly encounter from experience, just like you are.

Also I remember you from calling another user an idiot in another thread and this makes me understand things about you as an user.

Illuminati
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Honey, if the song stays in those streaming services which are being used by 1000 people it might be successful, but not impactful. I can recall all 80s and 90s hits when I heard then. I don't feel this way when I listen to any T. song except 5 or so.

You don't have to feel that way but that doesn't mean that others don't. Your car radio will likely play a song from your country artist that no one else in other countries will ever hear in their lives but that doesn't mean it's a massive hit. You have a very subjective point of view on what a hit is. That's not how it works in reality. 

boyerased
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Honestly, start to worry if there’s any artist whose Greatest Hits album sold more and get better critical reception than their actual projects.

Madonna’s Immaculate Collection was lauded and sold A LOT. 

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

You don't have to feel that way but that doesn't mean that others don't. Your car radio will likely play a song from your country artist that no one else in other countries will ever hear in their lives but that doesn't mean it's a massive hit. You have a very subjective point of view on what a hit is. That's not how it works in reality. 

you are also subiective because you don't have the same experience as I have in my country. And no, my country is very oriented on US artist. Dua Lipa is huge right now. Do you think that all people that point her as not as well-known act outside U.S. are just a coincidence? 

Meredith Grey

Love Story

Picture To Burn

Teardrops on my Guitar

I Knew You Were Trouble

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Look What You Made Me Do

Shake It Off

Blank Space

Style

Bad Blood

Wildest Dreams

Mine

Mean

Back To December

EDIT: I forgot the Iconic "Our Song"

+A Handful of New Songs

and hopefully an official release of I'd Lie:excited2:

Illuminati
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

you are also subiective because you don't have the same experience as I have in my country. And no, my country is very oriented on US artist. Dua Lipa is huge right now. Do you think that all people that point her as not as well-known act outside U.S. are just a coincidence? 

I also don't use iTunes, radio or Apple Music but before making such statements I look at them all. Dua Lipa is not a US artist, she's Albanian, her biggest market is UK and she's yet to have a top 10 in the US.
If you go back to the start of our conversation, most people just point out that Taylor doesn't have nearly the same power as she has in the US, it makes her look small in comparison because she's only average elsewhere.

However most of her hits had plenty of success worldwide so the claim that she's entirely local is false as much as you would like to disagree.

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Illuminati said:

I also don't use iTunes, radio or Apple Music but before making such statements I look at them all. Dua Lipa is not a US artist, she's Albanian, her biggest market is UK and she's yet to have a top 10 in the US.
If you go back to the start of our conversation, most people just point out that Taylor doesn't have nearly the same power as she has in the US, it makes her look small in comparison because she's only average elsewhere.

However most of her hits had plenty of success worldwide so the claim that she's entirely local is false as much as you would like to disagree.

Did I contradict that? I said that calling her ''the queen of pop hits'' it's just not true.

RichAssPiss

1. Tim McGraw

2. Teardrops On My Guitar

3. Our Song

4. Love Story

5. White Horse

6. You Belong With Me

7. Mine

8. Back to December

9. Mean

10. We Are Never Getting Back Together

11. Begin Again