Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams Drags Katy Perry

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Inferno
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

That's already taken care of, just press play :poot:

When I pressed play it started from 00:00 but its okay I found it anyway. I just muted it till I saw her photo lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ordinarynam1310

Not the biggest fan of Katy but can people let her breathe? 

Especially what's up with Wendy Williams talk show anyways, besides being a meme factory, all she does is talk craps and gossip about people

Wendy and her so called “drags” are tiring at this point. She can talk about new and interesting material without trying to cheaply bash someone for views. Besides, no one even watches her show besides stay at home moms that are drugged up off xanax and wine. :madge:

ios-10-shrug-emoji.0.png

NIghtmareElm

This moron will kick anyone while they're down.  Wendy most likely has air in her head where her brain is supposed to be.

“I’ll be watching American idol” 

*crowd claps and cheers*

What even :triggered:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

JustHMLover

she should rename her show to "sipping the ****" or "i love puking ****"... like her show is trash, she herself is pretty trashy... she's not much better than pigrez :reductive:

JustHMLover
5 hours ago, McMonster08 said:

They clap after every sentence even if it doesnt make much sense.:air:

cuz she has the shiny "applause" thingy above her head and it shines everytime she ends a sentence.. public gets in for free if they clap, but idk why would someone even bother to visit that shittown of hers and lost any seconds in it.. 

Ego Slayer

Oh Wendy... I admire her hustle in this business but it must be exhausting of always talking about other people and judging every move they make. Truthfully the show is garbage TV, but I can’t help but watch sometimes.. (I’m also bitter because of her attitude towards Gaga) :trollga:

holy scheisse

I feel like it could've been a more positive thing when she said she can't be mean cause she's a woman... I mean, being mean? That's never good? Regardless of gender... Being honest can be done in a way that isn't mean, and constructive criticism is real.  And being kind shows you are conscious of other people's emotions. Many women are more in tune with their emotions and emotions of others compared to many men, fact. So tbh just cause wendy is always shady and being nasty to people on your show (don't get me wrong, she's funny lol) doesn't mean that in order to be strong, or worthwhile, or whatever, that you have to be mean. 

Regardless, this show is so played out and lame and needs to stop rehashing itself lol I won't be watching anyway.

I mean, to begin with, I don't get how Wendy has any fans herself. Not a nice person, and her boobs....I just can't,

Archived