Anveeroy

Dance In The Dark vs Marry The Night  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Dance In The Dark vs Marry The Night

• Dance In The Dark
    • Marry The Night

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

Super tough question. I don’t know which one I like the most :giveup: Bring Garibay back Gagz 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche

I voted Marry The Night, but it depends on my mood. The point is, we need Garibay back into our Gaga life; he contributed to some of her best songs.

VOLANTIS
37 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I’m a flop fan. What song?

MTN was inspired by Dance in the Dark.

So Garibay listened again to their first collaboration, "Dance in the Dark," and tried to top that energy. "I remember being backstage and hearing the concert start, so I go out there and hear 'Dance in the Dark' open up the whole concert, and I wanted to outdo that feeling. I wanted to outdo that moment that opens up the show. I'm just that way."

http://www.mtv.com/news/1664761/lady-gaga-marry-the-night-fernando-garibay/

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

I love Marry the Night, its athematic, but Dance in the Dark is sublime. The production, the lyrics, the way it feels like a little nod to the losers of the world, a knowing wink of friendship and understanding. Marry the Night is very close second, but just lacks that unearthly subtlety that makes Dance In the Dark stand out. 

SCHEISSEMONTRE

The first track of the iconic album.

although I love DITD, The Brits Remix is Better. 

Mychal

Dance in the Dark by faaaar >>>

It's in my top 3 Gaga songs of all time and I find it to have a much more interesting and beautiful production

I can definitely see why people like MTN but honestly for whatever reason it never clicked with me :shrug:

Inferno

She has few songs that live up to Dance In the Dark for me. I love Marry the Night and the outro is killer but Dance In the Dark is 100% my vibe and the aesthetic I wish she'd flesh into an entire album.

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

MTN was inspired by Dance in the Dark.

So Garibay listened again to their first collaboration, "Dance in the Dark," and tried to top that energy. "I remember being backstage and hearing the concert start, so I go out there and hear 'Dance in the Dark' open up the whole concert, and I wanted to outdo that feeling. I wanted to outdo that moment that opens up the show. I'm just that way."

http://www.mtv.com/news/1664761/lady-gaga-marry-the-night-fernando-garibay/

Omg that’s crazy because these are legit my top 2 fav Gaga tracks. 

I’m shook!

Inferno
2 hours ago, Poissonche said:

I voted Marry The Night, but it depends on my mood. The point is, we need Garibay back into our Gaga life; he contributed to some of her best songs.

What happened between them? They don't even mention eachothers names anymore. Was Born This Way a challenging experience for them?

31 minutes ago, Inferno said:

What happened between them? They don't even mention eachothers names anymore. Was Born This Way a challenging experience for them?

Garibay worked with Madge and gave her permission to use Born This Way in the Express Yourself mashup on the MDNA tour to mock gags.

Inferno
1 minute ago, DiamondFart said:

Garibay worked with Madge and gave her permission to use Born This Way in the Express Yourself mashup on the MDNA tour to mock gags.

Really? I need receipts.

Archived