💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Both Weekends of Coachella Completely Sold Out in Under an Hour

Gay

Featured Posts

According to reports, the general admission passes for weekend 1, which go for $429, were sold out in about 35 minutes, while the GA plus shuttle, which go for $504, sold out in about an hour.  The passes for the second weekend also went fast. General admission has also already sold out.

This year's acts include headliners King Bey, who had to cancel last year due to ha advanced pregnancy, the Weeknd, and Eminem along with performances by Cardi B, Migos, SZA, and more.  

giphy.gif

The 19th iteration of the music fest is scheduled for the weekends of April 13-15 and April 20-22 at the Empire Polo Grounds in Riverside County.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/music/coachella/2018/01/05/coachella-tickets-going-fast-general-admission-already-sold-out-both-weekends/1008311001/

DiscoHeaven23

Before ANYONE celebrates

we must talk about this:

https://jezebel.com/coachellas-owner-continues-to-donate-to-anti-abortion-1821771047

Last year several music websites pointed out that climate-change denier and private billionaire Philip Anschutz, who has donated to anti-gay organizations, Republican politicians, and classified hate groups, technically owns the music festival Coachella. 

Anschutz’s entertainment company AEG (Anschutz Entertainment Group) owns Goldenvoice, which operates Coachella (along with festivals like FYF, Panorama, Hangout, and more, in addition to several venues). Anschutz ended up responding to the reports, telling Rolling Stone that he “supports the rights of all people without regard to sexual orientation” and that he and his foundation would cease donating to anti-LGBTQ initiatives.

But he still donated to many Republican candidates in 2017, giving nearly $200,000 to politicians and Super PACs. 

IllusionLover

Gaga's JWT sold out Tickets are quaking

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Pop Music

I need another Beyonce pregnancy announcement this time with sextuplets so that gaga could debut LG6's lead as the last song of the set :queenga::icega::bye:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

7 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Before ANYONE celebrates

we must talk about this:

https://jezebel.com/coachellas-owner-continues-to-donate-to-anti-abortion-1821771047

Last year several music websites pointed out that climate-change denier and private billionaire Philip Anschutz, who has donated to anti-gay organizations, Republican politicians, and classified hate groups, technically owns the music festival Coachella. 

Anschutz’s entertainment company AEG (Anschutz Entertainment Group) owns Goldenvoice, which operates Coachella (along with festivals like FYF, Panorama, Hangout, and more, in addition to several venues). Anschutz ended up responding to the reports, telling Rolling Stone that he “supports the rights of all people without regard to sexual orientation” and that he and his foundation would cease donating to anti-LGBTQ initiatives.

But he still donated to many Republican candidates in 2017, giving nearly $200,000 to politicians and Super PACs. 

yeah that sucks. i wish they would just sell the festival to a liberal company or something 

The Child
17 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

I need another Beyonce pregnancy announcement this time with sextuplets so that gaga could debut LG6's lead as the last song of the set :queenga::icega::bye:

Yeah maybe because debuting a new song there does wonder for its charts run. :poot:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Thomas P

This is one of the best lineups they’ve had in a while. 

Beyoncé, SZA, Cardi, etc. 

This lineup makes me more excited than last year (I was only interested in Gaga, Kendrick, and Lorde)

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

SychosSoChic
2 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Before ANYONE celebrates

we must talk about this:

Glad I didn't buy a ticket.

I mean not that I can afford the plane ticket, accomodation, snacks/booze, mary jane holland or Coachella tickets, but my point still stands.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

6 hours ago, Girrr said:

I bought my ticket! 

my gosh you so lucky. congrats!  coachella seems so much fun :giveup: 

This article is completely untrue. GA tickets were available almost a full 24 hours after going on sale. This was the slowest Coachella has sold out in since going to two weekends. 

Archived