Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lana being sued by Radiohead

youandi

Featured Posts

youandi
12 hours ago, Cssomeone said:

I didn't insult her, I just said the truth :ladyhaha: Deal with it. By the way, funny how you changed your manners after I called you out :lolga:

It's a joke :laughga: I am a teacher. I have to deal with kids and teenagers everyday. It was just a hyperbole about childish behavior.

You are critizing my comment (or rather joke) about age, by using it yourself. That's clever. Dear, it doesn't matter if the song is about Jesus, about trash, mental illness, whatsoever, IF SHE STOLE, SHE HAS TO PAY. Let just see how the case goes 😉

Well one, you did insult her by making a generalisation about what she sings about, its not like Radiohead doesn't make songs about death (one of the topics you mentioned) she makes art to, whether we like it or not.

You're also ignoring the fact that Radiohead were sued for Creep too? But yet they're the ones with integrity, not Lana. 

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cssomeone
21 minutes ago, youandi said:

Well one, you did insult her by making a generalisation about what she sings about, its not like Radiohead doesn't make songs about death (one of the topics you mentioned) she makes art to, whether we like it or not.

You're also ignoring the fact that Radiohead were sued for Creep too? But yet they're the ones with integrity, not Lana. 

No, I did not insult her. If I said (like most people do) that Radiohead only sing about depression and death, I wouldn't be insulting them :stalkga: It's just like taking the guy from this video seriously. Is every Lana song like that? I don't think so. But it's her trademark (not necessarily something bad)

I haven't ignored the fact that they were sued and lost. I've said (more than twice) that if an artist steals from another, they should pay for it. I am not being biased.

youandi
1 minute ago, Cssomeone said:

No, I did not insult her. If I said (like most people do) that Radiohead only sing about depression and death, I wouldn't be insulting them :stalkga: It's just like taking the guy from this video seriously. Is every Lana song like that? I don't think so. But it's her trandmark (not necessarily something bad)

I haven't ignored the fact that they were sued and lost. I've said (more than twice) that if an artist steals from another, they should pay for it. I am not being biased.

No, you made out that what they do is art, and what she does isn't, does matter how you phrase it now, you were just trying to make out what she does is less important than Radiohead.

Cssomeone
Just now, youandi said:

No, you made out that what they do is art, and what she does isn't, does matter how you phrase it now, you were just trying to make out what she does is less important than Radiohead.

BINGO! Isn't that obvious? I didn't mean to say that she doesn't make art (or that her art is bad) she sure does, but IN MY OPINION, Radiohead is better and more relevant. If you believe Lana's art is better, good for you.

Wolf Boy
20 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

Then wtf are you on about then?

Cssomeone

/\ This kind of comment is what I am talking about. But what can I do? Ignorance is bliss, right?

I guess you can't have a debate with people who can't understand irony and/or are easily offended :gaycat:

tumblr_mxr7mlnaOj1r2ckpzo1_400.gif

FfFfFfFF
8 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

And it won’t be on any more physical copies of the album produced there after. That means my vinyl copy with Get Free on it would become somewhat rare and i could possibly sell it for a lot of money to another Lana fan :poot:

And f this happens I will get another album just because I want another version of it. :classy: What if she puts BAR and Roses Bloom For U  on LFL and instead of Get Free so all the fans will buy another copies and she wins even more money. :unicorn:

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:
Sorry guys, but the people on twitter are more entertaining than you :ladyhaha:

Then why don't you stay there? :trollga:

RodeckDanny

OMG I hadn't heard that Lana song before and the verse sounds so familiar LOL 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Cssomeone
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Then why don't you stay there? :trollga:

I have too much fun seeing your cringy behavior :bon: I won't be leaving any time soon

FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

I have too much fun seeing your cringy behavior :bon: I won't be leaving any time soon

or you can use the time you spend here thinking about why would someone who was sued for a song sues another person for the same song. :bon:

Ryusei
2 hours ago, Oriane said:

I don't buy the "it wasn't inspired by Creep" though, there's no way that from the moment she wrote the song to the final mixing, nobody noticed it sounded like a song as famous as this.

I mean.. call me ignorant but I have never heard that song in my life... and I'm 22

Musery

Cssomeone
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

or you can use the time you spend here thinking about why would someone who was sued for a song sues another person for the same song. :bon:

I am spending my time thinking about why she would rip off such famous song and offer 40% if she knew she hadn't :lana:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Cssomeone said:

I am spending my time thinking about why she would rip off such famous song and offer 40% if she knew she hadn't :lana:

Let me ameliorate your effort:  because that was a compromise to keep this private and avoid going to court, 40% is the equivalent of recognizing some similarities, coincidential or not, 50% or more would be the confirmation this song borrowed that not so extremely famous song melody.:lana:

Archived