💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa Apologizes For Using N Word in Cover

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Florian
7 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

Including South America :selena: I still wouldn’t label them as white though. Caucasian is such a broad term.

What we call "white" are usually the caucasoid from Europe

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the gay white guys defending using the n word are the same gays who had their twitter handles as “Blaqueesha” and pretended to be a ghetto black girl all of middle and high school 

FrankGutz

lmao SJW are trash, i feel bad for her

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
25 minutes ago, Jed said:

All the gay white guys defending using the n word are the same gays who had their twitter handles as “Blaqueesha” and pretended to be a ghetto black girl all of middle and high school 

Not really but do you do

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
45 minutes ago, codymonster said:

There is so much wrong with this world and someone took the time to dig up this cover and get angry about this. For ****s sake :saladga:

honestly, people always needs to find something to make everything Toxic, SJW are soooo bitter that they do so they can wake up everyday and still be bitter and have something to complain about, i just cant imagine living like that, thank God that **** only exist in USA and not in the rest of the world lol

2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

Not really but do you do

So lemme ask: what does not being able to say the n word have to do with you? How much does it affect your life? Do you wanna say the word THAT badly? Would you feel comfortable singing that word in front of a room of black people? Answer all those questions before you come fore me sweetie

Grigio Guy
40 minutes ago, Florian said:

What we call "white" are usually the caucasoid from Europe

All of Europe or..? I personally could not consider Albanians white due to the genocided caused by the Turkish.

Religion is a product to sell.

FrankGutz
Just now, Jed said:

So lemme ask: what does not being able to say the n word have to do with you? How much does it affect your life? Do you wanna say the word THAT badly? Would you feel comfortable singing that word in front of a room of black people? Answer all those questions before you come fore me sweetie

lmao, i dont use it and i dont have to use it, why did yall have to be so pressed, its 20****ing18, can yall stop feeling that much rage and anger for a word? i saw the video, she didnt even said the word, she did a cover of someone who DID in fact recorded the song.

Another bs SJW wants to complain is Culture Appropriation, Black americans wants the respect they deserve, wants to be acknowledge etc..., but as soon as someone find something cool or interesting (im talking about culture appropiation not the n word) to use, say or do ike them, suddenly whoever did that is satan, worst than ****, gets dragged, called names, bla bla bla... twitter SJW are always having rants, being violent, bitter and pressedt, well im sorry i promise i wont listen your music, wont buy any clothes or do anything offensive to your already low ego.

Thank God i grew up in the 90s and hadnt to be this whinny, bitter poor soul

FrankGutz
3 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

This is ****ing stupid, if you don't want anyone to say it then don't put it in a song? 

She didn't say it to anyone in a negative way so why does anyone care? (and yes i can have an opinion, im black)

Too much to ask maybe? Like she didnt even said it to make someone feel bad, im gay and i sing out loud the song PUTO (phaggot) of Molotov, lmao, life aint that deep pls kids, stop being so bitter about everything, its just a ****ing cover :air:

Borislshere
1 minute ago, FrankGutz said:

lmao, i dont use it and i dont have to use it, why did yall have to be so pressed, its 20****ing18, can yall stop feeling that much rage and anger for a word? i saw the video, she didnt even said the word, she did a cover of someone who DID in fact recorded the song.

Another bs SJW wants to complain is Culture Appropriation, Black americans wants the respect they deserve, wants to be acknowledge etc..., but as soon as someone find something cool or interesting (im talking about culture appropiation not the n word) to use, say or do ike them, suddenly whoever did that is satan, worst than ****, gets dragged, called names, bla bla bla... twitter SJW are always having rants, being violent, bitter and pressedt, well im sorry i promise i wont listen your music, wont buy any clothes or do anything offensive to your already low ego.

Thank God i grew up in the 90s and hadnt to be this whinny, bitter poor soul

what a MESS :laughga: 

Poor black artists not getting anymore of your support. How will they survive 

7uhCnsa.gif

FrankGutz
Just now, Borislshere said:

what a MESS :laughga: 

Poor black artists not getting anymore of your support. How will they survive 

7uhCnsa.gif

LMAO It was sarcasm, still leaving the bitter life sis?

7uhCnsa.gif

Florian
10 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

All of Europe or..? I personally could not consider Albanians white due to the genocided caused by the Turkish.

Yes all Europe, Eastern Europe is as white as the West. Ottoman empire conquered those countries but it doesn't mean they moved the whole Ottoman population there to the point of changing the demography of the countries.

Borislshere
Just now, FrankGutz said:

LMAO It was sarcasm, still leaving the bitter life sis?

7uhCnsa.gif

Yes. Cause every black person is bitter hunty

7uhCnsa.gif

FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Yes. Cause every black person is bitter hunty

7uhCnsa.gif

Not really, just the ones with no life in Internet having strokes because someone did a cover of a song

7uhCnsa.gif

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

Not really, just the ones with no life in Internet having strokes because someone did a cover of a song

7uhCnsa.gif

Yes, They truly are bitter

Spoiler

7uhCnsa.gif

Archived