Jump to content
A Star Is Born
other

Britney Spears || CIRCUS [Ceremony]

Featured Posts

THAT JUJU

[#13] Trouble
[Score] 6.51

[Highs] @Blackout19 [11]
[Lows] @slayo @Anveeroy [2]

kXsEpgC.jpg

oyyId0b.gifJujuviewoyyId0b.gif

One of the best songs here. Reminiscent of "Get Together". Deserved to be on the standard.
Y'all failed her, as well as countless other songs by now, so really... what's one more.

a98kQdY.gifCommentarya98kQdY.gif

@robbiemalik [8]
Great dance track.

@ChavaWM [7]
Cute but basic and repetitive.

@Hades [3]
The instrumental sounds like Get Together by Madonna and the vocals sound weird. Like it's not her. :poot:  Issa No.

❤ x ❤
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lagg
Just now, that juju said:

that was awfully nice :selena: 

too nice :selena: even Mmm Floppi was still bearable :selena:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17

I didn’t know this was happening. I really wanted to participate. :saladga: Kill the lights better be top 3. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
robbiemalik

Trouble is a bop and deserve top ten at least.

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU
Just now, robbiemalik said:

Trouble is a bop and deserve top ten at least.

She really did. I'm calling the police.

tumblr_mpj48fmqQp1r3ty02o1_500.gif

❤ x ❤
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

I didn’t know this was happening. I really wanted to participate. :saladga: Kill the lights better be top 3. 

Blackout is still open :hor: 

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU

[#12] Amnesia
[Score] 6.71

[Highs] @Alan123 [11]
[Lows] @Hades [2]

gJrRsGY.jpg

oyyId0b.gifJujureviewoyyId0b.gif

Favorite of the bonus tracks. There's a touching quality to the melodies in the song, and her vocals sound very timid and weary, adding other elements to it that make me love it so much. Definitely not the song for everyone, but the song for me. I would've scored it a 9.

a98kQdY.gifCommentarya98kQdY.gif

@Alan123 [11]
One of my favorite Britney songs. It has this melancholic sound to it that I hadn't felt since Lucky.

@ARTPOPxBITCH [9]
Listening to this song it feels like it's just a demo, cuz' the vocals seem unclear and it's just weird but overall this song is a bop and it's def in my TOP 10 Britney songs.

@robbiemalik [8]
This track should've been on the standard tracklist.

@ChavaWM [7]
Super catchy. Should've been on the standard before Blur.

@Hades [2]
Nah. I'll pass this.

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
robbiemalik
Just now, that juju said:

[#12] Amnesia
[Score] 6.71

[Highs] @Alan123 [11]
[Lows] @Hades [2]

gJrRsGY.jpg

oyyId0b.gifJujureviewoyyId0b.gif

Favorite of the bonus tracks. There's a touching quality to the melodies in the song, and her vocals sound very timid and weary, adding other elements to it that make me love it so much. Definitely not the song for everyone, but the song for me. I would've scored it a 9.

a98kQdY.gifCommentarya98kQdY.gif

@Alan123 [11]
One of my favorite Britney songs. It has this melancholic sound to it that I hadn't felt since Lucky.

@ARTPOPxBITCH [9]
Listening to this song it feels like it's just a demo, cuz' the vocals seem unclear and it's just weird but overall this song is a bop and it's def in my TOP 10 Britney songs.

@robbiemalik [8]
This track should've been on the standard tracklist.

@ChavaWM [7]
Super catchy. Should've been on the standard before Blur.

@Hades [2]
Nah. I'll pass this.

the disrespect for the iconic Amnesia not in the top ten? I'm suing everyone 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17
32 minutes ago, that juju said:

*TIE* [#15] Mannequin
[Score] 6.39

[Highs] @Steve Nasty @Blackout19 [10]
[Lows] @slayo @Anveeroy @robbiemalik [3]

usoPLwv.jpg

oyyId0b.gifJujureviewoyyId0b.gif

Love this song - definitely one of my favorites. It's sporadic and interesting, and has become an underrated gem in her discography. I think I'm somewhat partial because it was rumored, back at the time of the song's leak in snippet form, that Gaga had co-written it. And so, in a way, I associate this song with the rise of Lady Gaga, and so absolutely, 10 out of 10 banger. I would've scored it an 8.75.

a98kQdY.gifCommentarya98kQdY.gif

@ChavaWM [7]
Reminded me a bit of Toy Soldier, just not as chaotic production wise.

@Hades [7]
I'm pretty sure this was destined to become a latter single but it's one of those polarizing tracks. You either hate it or love it. I'm bopping to it but it's dated now.

:lolly::lolly::lolly: 

*TIE* [#15] Rock Me In
[Score] 6.39

[Highs] @slayo [11]
[Lows] @maxblac [3]

qXT5aKV.jpg

oyyId0b.gifJujureviewoyyId0b.gif

There's something inexplicable about this song, I can't quite put my finger on it. I've got tons of memories of late 2008/early 2009 with this song just randomly playing in the back of them, so it's definitely been an influential bop. But the way her voice commands the chorus, it's of an era long past. I would've scored this song a 7 or 7.5.

a98kQdY.gifCommentarya98kQdY.gif

@ARTPOPxBITCH [7]
Great song! I really like it.

@Hades [7]
It was one of my favourites but now it's a bit dated. :madge:

@ChavaWM [6]
I enjoy the chorus and the way it's sung. 

Mannequin deserved higher

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU

[#11] Blur
[Score] 6.72

[Highs] @ChavaWM @robbiemalik [11]
[Lows] @Anveeroy @slayo @Steve Nasty [4]

DPRcbZj.jpg

oyyId0b.gifJujureviewoyyId0b.gif

One of my contenders for my 11. I love the wavy, synth-heavy instrumental, and the hazy quality that's on her vocals. This was the favorite song of me and my best friend at the time, we'd always go to singing it after a wild night out. So, memories = 100% what can make or break a song for you. I can see why people may not care for it, but it's one of the best on the album for me.

a98kQdY.gifCommentarya98kQdY.gif

@ChavaWM [11]
 I'm honestly not much of a fan of ballads or slow songs from pop stars but I instantly fell in love with this track.

@robbiemalik [11]
From the vocals to the psychedelic production is on point.

@Hades [5]
I never got into this track. Pretty forgettable.

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU
2 minutes ago, robbiemalik said:

the disrespect for the iconic Amnesia not in the top ten? I'm suing everyone 

may wanna sue everyone again after that #11 :green::madge: 

❤ x ❤
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lagg
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

Mannequin deserved higher

Tbh. Even though I gave it a 7, its sonically one of the better ones in the album. My scores were more of a personal stance.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
alextruper17
1 minute ago, that juju said:

[#11] Blur
[Score] 6.72

[Highs] @ChavaWM @robbiemalik [11]
[Lows] @Anveeroy @slayo @Steve Nasty [4]

DPRcbZj.jpg

oyyId0b.gifJujureviewoyyId0b.gif

One of my contenders for my 11. I love the wavy, synth-heavy instrumental, and the hazy quality that's on her vocals. This was the favorite song of me and my best friend at the time, we'd always go to singing it after a wild night out. So, memories = 100% what can make or break a song for you. I can see why people may not care for it, but it's one of the best on the album for me.

a98kQdY.gifCommentarya98kQdY.gif

@ChavaWM [11]
 I'm honestly not much of a fan of ballads or slow songs from pop stars but I instantly fell in love with this track.

@robbiemalik [11]
From the vocals to the psychedelic production is on point.

@Hades [5]
I never got into this track. Pretty forgettable.

What? This was is top 5 material. :grr:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU

Moment of silence for these fallen sisters, before we greet our Top 10:

Mmm Papi
My Baby
Rock Boy
Mannequin
Rock Me In
Trouble
Amnesia
Blur

tenor.gif?itemid=8876326

❤ x ❤
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THAT JUJU
4 minutes ago, robbiemalik said:

the disrespect for the iconic Amnesia not in the top ten? I'm suing everyone 

 

3 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Mannequin deserved higher

 

1 minute ago, Lagg said:

Tbh. Even though I gave it a 7, its sonically one of the better ones in the album. My scores were more of a personal stance.

 

Just now, alextruper17 said:

What? This was is top 5 material. :grr:

y'all being outraged at my favorites being paid dust brings a tear to my eye :diane: 

❤ x ❤
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×