💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lana Del Rey - Change, Black Beauty, Young and Beautiful Live Medley

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

Lana Del Rey has performed a medley of the three songs, with studio transitions made just for the performance! Take a listen here (You'll have to scroll through the slides manually after each video ends! Sorry)

an angel held me like a child

VictoriaWinters

I never thought I'd get to hear Black Beauty live, that song has gotten me through so much ****. :wub: I'm gonna sob this Tuesday. :giveup:

Xoxo, Victoria

sethrb101
3 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

it was so powerful when she was singing change until she slipped over her words lmao

Yeah. She’s obviously nervous, but hopefully she’ll get better as the tour progresses. At least she performs live :sure:

#Gaga2020

mucinex
Just now, sethrb101 said:

Yeah. She’s obviously nervous, but hopefully she’ll get better as the tour progresses. At least she performs live :sure:

she's not the strongest performer ever, and that's okay. but i made sure i bought cheapest seats for her tour because i didn't know if she'd deliver or disappoint :derpga:

sethrb101
Just now, Matt Amor said:

she's not the strongest performer ever, and that's okay. but i made sure i bought cheapest seats for her tour because i didn't know if she'd deliver or disappoint :derpga:

Yeah I’ve always agreed she’s not the best live. But I’d still go see her in a heartbeat! Her music is like no other

#Gaga2020

mucinex
1 minute ago, sethrb101 said:

Yeah I’ve always agreed she’s not the best live. But I’d still go see her in a heartbeat! Her music is like no other

it's also a plus that i got really cheap seats cause i have more money to spend on merch lol

sethrb101
2 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

it's also a plus that i got really cheap seats cause i have more money to spend on merch lol

I’m going to see Lorde in April and I can’t wait to pick my merch :air:

#Gaga2020

mucinex
6 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

I’m going to see Lorde in April and I can’t wait to pick my merch :air:

i kinda wanna see lorde but i didnt like melodrama as much as i did pure heroine

sethrb101
13 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

i kinda wanna see lorde but i didnt like melodrama as much as i did pure heroine

Can’t relate :laughga:. They’re both masterpieces to me 

#Gaga2020

ItsTommyBitch
2 hours ago, GypsyHeartGaga said:

I never thought I'd get to hear Black Beauty live, that song has gotten me through so much ****. :wub: I'm gonna sob this Tuesday. :giveup:

Sprint Center? :gum: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

littlepotter

black beauty is beautiful and young and beautiful is her best song

chaeri pls

Archived