Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Xtina deleted all of her old Insta pics

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
18 hours ago, brit4ever said:

So is she finaly giving up on her career? Cuz everyone else did after BTB  :gaycat: 

Fixed, her peak and last relevant era was probably Stripped, no shade but its true, she was some minor hits tho? BTB, Burlesque, some fts and that's all? not a stan so im probably very messy and forgetting a lot of things :rip:   I had really big hopes with Lotus, i really never liked that much Bionic

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brit4ever
7 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

Fixed, her peak and last relevant era was probably Stripped, no shade but its true, she was some minor hits tho? BTB, Burlesque, some fts and that's all? not a stan so im probably very messy and forgetting a lot of things :rip:   I had really big hopes with Lotus, i really never liked that much Bionic

With Back To Being Basic she had hits though. Candy Man and Hurt were big + it was a good album overall. The concept was also interesting and that was the last time she pulled off an era. Since than though...... :awkney: 

FrankGutz
6 hours ago, brit4ever said:

With Back To Being Basic she had hits though. Candy Man and Hurt were big + it was a good album overall. The concept was also interesting and that was the last time she pulled off an era. Since than though...... :awkney: 

oh true, i honestly shouldnt be harsh on her, i stan Mandy Moore and ive always knew about her stuff just because im a stan lmao, but whatever, at least the 4 girls from that era are receiving them coins, tho by now watching Mandy having ha revival and relevant with Britney as the almost only survivors on the Hollywood universe got me shook, im happy for them cuz back in the time i was also a Britney stan :lolly: my two faves from the original 4 princess of pop won and survived :lolly:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, FrankGutz said:

oh true, i honestly shouldnt be harsh on her, i stan Mandy Moore and ive always knew about her stuff just because im a stan lmao, but whatever, at least the 4 girls from that era are receiving them coins, tho by now watching Mandy having ha revival and relevant with Britney as the almost only survivors on the Hollywood universe got me shook, im happy for them cuz back in the time i was also a Britney stan :lolly: my two faves from the original 4 princess of pop won and survived :lolly:

You forgot Pink, who's doing the best.

FrankGutz
36 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

You forgot Pink, who's doing the best.

she was the 'Anti' blonde pop girl tho, just like Adele became the Anti Gaga, so no

Inferno

She looks sick in this photo series and I hope this means a new era is upon us that is refreshing in the scope of her career. Because Lotus was a mess and musically Bionic was quite a let down. Im rooting for her but I want something interesting to consume. She has not released anything worthwhile for me personally since Stripped.

Archived