Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Serial Killer Loves Bad ROmance in New Show "Happy!"

LeoFameMonster

Featured Posts

LeoFameMonster

So I was watching this show that just came out called "Happy!" and it is really good, dark humor, comedy, action.

It stars the daddy Christopher Meloni, and it is on SYFY. You really need to give it a watch.

23def835bdd464e2d6d45dcbabf787dc--chris-

So the reason I made this, other than the show is freaking awesome gosh! there is a like psycho murderer who the mob calls to torture people to get information from. He is kind of a main character, so anyways he is about to kill this guy tied up in the bathroom and then his phone rings and its bad romance ringtone!!! I nearly died haha this psyhco torture mastermind who I think might be a sista is a gaga fan haha Queen has a real Little Murderer fan, It just shows how Bad romance still slays till this day! Check out the trailer, its really good action and lots of funny moments. Btw its episode 4 that this happens

2 hours ago, LeoFameMonster said:

So I was watching this show that just came out called "Happy!" and it is really good, dark humor, comedy, action.

It stars the daddy Christopher Meloni, and it is on SYFY. You really need to give it a watch.

23def835bdd464e2d6d45dcbabf787dc--chris-

So the reason I made this, other than the show is freaking awesome gosh! there is a like psycho murderer who the mob calls to torture people to get information from. He is kind of a main character, so anyways he is about to kill this guy tied up in the bathroom and then his phone rings and its bad romance ringtone!!! I nearly died haha this psyhco torture mastermind who I think might be a sista is a gaga fan haha Queen has a real Little Murderer fan, It just shows how Bad romance still slays till this day! Check out the trailer, its really good action and lots of funny moments. Btw its episode 4 that this happens

Daddy Meloni in Oz..... :lolly:

giphy.gif

Chaymie

LeoFameMonster
14 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Im gonna watch this show now :excited2:

let me know what you think, and how awesome that bad romance ringtone scene was....

LeoFameMonster
12 hours ago, DISCO I BOY said:

Daddy Meloni in Oz..... :lolly:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

49996_600.gif

I would watch the show just for him... he makes me " Happy!" :lolly:

misunderstood

I've always thought he was so damn beautiful

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

LeoFameMonster
6 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

I've always thought he was so damn beautiful

Right! and the fact that he had a gay relationship in OZ and we got to see his whole body and his junk..... hes so fine!

and the fact hes an amazing actor. :firega:

DoremonLove
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 2:21 AM, LeoFameMonster said:

let me know what you think, and how awesome that bad romance ringtone scene was....

Where can i watch the show online:S i cant find

How can anoyone not love gaga

Sister

Awesome and who DOESN'T love some Bad Romance :tea:

I may check it out, Thanks for the information, great reference for Bad Romance, I mean, only the greatest song ever. :gaycat::nails::classy:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived