Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Top Female Country Singers Since 2006

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

This is based on Billboard's Top Country Artist charts

Starts at 2006, goes left to right, then go to next row and go left to right

Crazy that the 3 same ladies have monopolized female country music in the last decade. Marina Morris and Kelsea Ballerini seem like that could grow. 

carrie-underwood-2006-02_c681867ab2c5990 0179e816243a90d9a305d9317d441f01--carrie-underwood-hairstyle-ideas.jpg o-TAYLOR-SWIFT-GRAMMYS-2008-570.jpg

54bbfb187a6bc_-_hbz-taylor-swift-hair-2009-4.jpg Taylor Swift 2010 CMT Music Awards Arrivals X0hdaYMkabAl.jpg 54bbfb1c02e1a_-_hbz-taylor-swift-hair-2011-2.jpg

54bbfb1eea4c6_-_hbz-taylor-swift-hair-2012-2.jpg Taylor-Swift:-2013-American-Music-Awards--04.jpg miranda-lambert-2014.jpg

carrie-underwood-photoshoot-for-shape-usa-november-2015_1.jpg carrie-underwood-spears-cma-awards-2016-country-music-association.jpg?w=600 cosmo-miranda-lambert-sized-1498498201.jpg

JustinTrudeau

From 2008-2013, Taylor was a country singer? I thought she was more pop than country, even in her early years

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

justanothergay
48 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

flashback to this BOP

Queen of Vandalism!

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

RAMROD

I only know two of them. Who is that other one?? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, thierryrreiht said:

The Arian race going strong in the 'Murican South!

Really? It's Aryan btw..

OT: I don't really count Taylor as country in her later years. Also, even though Carrie remains to be one of the most successful females in country music, the genre really has snubbed her a lot. She hasn't even won Entertainer of the Year at the CMAs yet... If you know country music, however, you'd know it is hugely political behind the scenes with labels and voting blocks.

DiscoHeaven23
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I only know two of them. Who is that other one?? 

Miranda Lambert lol

Archived