💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Do What U Want had featured Christina Aguilera from the start...

sexy

Featured Posts

I always listen to it and think damn if MJ was still alive during that time he would have been a perfect collaboration to do the song with, I can just hear the two of them together singing their hearts out. Imagine the slayage :giveup: how iconic would it have been :diane:

ShockPop

I think with xtine & a video where Christina is being manipulated by record execs in various ways and Gaga eventually shows up and kills them (you know she's into that) then it really could have been top 5.

In the UK with that treatment it certainly would have been #1.

Queen Gloria

I prefer the solo version, it's the one on my iPhone with the rest of the album. I like but can live without both duets. 

Red Velvet

I don't know but I know it will di better than Bionic's first week sales

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

ryanripley
2 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

I always listen to it and think damn if MJ was still alive during that time he would have been a perfect collaboration to do the song with, I can just hear the two of them together singing their hearts out. Imagine the slayage :giveup: how iconic would it have been :diane:

omg :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DWUW deserved to have a male vocal! Maybe if she had Bruno, Trey Songz, or The Weeknd it would’ve been more critically acclaimed. However it was best for her to do it solo before collabing with a female on the song. 

NewYorkCity

R Kelly version is the best and what made the song successful. Xtina has no hitmaking power. If it was Rihanna we could talk about that, but between those two, the original version is better and platinum. 

Oriane

No, they sing the same way in Do What U Want so their voices don't go well together. Whatever you think of R Kelly, the version with him is the best one. It adds something to Gaga's part and their voices go very well together, the second chorus is one of the best things that happened in her discography :

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Smother Em Eh
15 hours ago, GAGASLAYME said:

sometimes I hate thibking about how ARTPOP could have been so much better bc it legit makes me sad how things turned out

but I beleive ARTPOP had to happen  for reason ,it was a test that many succesful artists must overcome,it's a make or break in their career. some take it with grace and some don't. Gaga definetly took it in stride till the very last show.

This 

:staymad:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

sipthistea

If it had been the first single, it would have been #1.

Without a doubt. The song is extremely catchy and the GP would have eaten it up. 

germanotyabitch

I feel like if Christina was featured instead of Kelly it would've been less popular. Christina in general isn't the best person (she's known to ruffle feathers, act like a total bitch, etc.) and adding her to ARTPOP would've just made it less popular than it already was. I think Do What U Want was popular due to the fact Kelly was in it and removing him would've made it just sink to the bottom of the charts

đ‘”đ‘’đ“‡đ“‚đ’¶đ“ƒđ‘œđ“‰đ“Žđ’¶đ’·đ’Ÿđ“‰đ’žđ’œ ✌

Archived