other

Straight fans losing control to Gaga

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna

Guys stop labelling people with sexualities. Sexualities are not clear-cut identities. You're just being a sheep making categories and perceiving people according to them. 

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

Guys stop labelling people with sexualities. Sexualities are not clear-cut identities. You're just being a sheep making categories and perceiving people according to them. 

Exactly, like I'm a straight guy who loves Gaga just as much as any of them (and trust me there are tons of others like me) but i don't understand why so many people on here tries to label others as what they think they are, it's stupid and totally not funny

Electric Mary

Yes he can be straight! People need to STOP with the stereotypes and the "cliches" about gays and straight people,  you can like pop , gaga and other divas and be straight and you can also be gay and love hardcore metal and stuff like that, just stop :poot:

original.gif

Spoiler

P.S: Knowing the lyrics of a song doesnt make you gay, makes you an inteligent sl*t  :hor:

In%25C3%25AAs+Brasil.gif

you want others to respect your homosexual orientation but you make jokes about straight gaga fans?

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

bloody g

that girl better RAN

EDIT: typo but I'd like to keep the spontaneity of the message

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

3 hours ago, Quasi said:

I can't see anything. The instagram embedding hasn't been working for me lately. :awkney:

3 hours ago, Edonis said:

None of these Instagram posts are loading for me :neyde:

Same

Fernster7

Oh wow, he's from my country.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

stop with this straight cliches :saladga: 

im straight and likes gaga . what about it? 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived