💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Marvel's Runaways

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Marvel's Runaways, or simply Runaways, is an American web television series created for Hulu by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, based on the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name. It is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), sharing continuity with the films and other television series of the franchise. 

Rhenzy Feliz, Lyrica Okano, Virginia Gardner, Ariela Barer, Gregg Sulkin, and Allegra Acosta star as the Runaways, six teenagers from different backgrounds who unite against their parents, the Pride, portrayed by Angel Parker, Ryan Sands, Annie Wersching, Kip Pardue, Ever Carradine, James Marsters, Brigid Brannagh, Kevin Weisman, Brittany Ishibashi, and James Yaegashi. 

Official Trailer:

started watching it yesterday and it seems pretty cool (+ Wizards Of Waverly Place actor - Gregg Sulkin is here :lolly:)

pedrohemg

All I can say is that they chose the right song for this trailer, good enough for me to add it to my watchlist on IMDB.

FRANK1991

seems a bit weird to be a Marvel show with cults metahumans monsters conspiracy...too much going on to be of focus especially when there's way too many Marvel shows out right now plus all the DC TV shows (and more coming)

like what is it trying to be? a teenage show? a monster show? fighting their own parents?  looks more like cliches upon cliches mashed together

There's already ABC's Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter, Inhumans, Netflix's Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Defenders, Punisher, Freeform's Cloak and Dagger, ABC's New Warrioirs, FOX's The Gifted, FX's Legion

Although the review on Rotten Tomatos are actually positive  "Earnest, fun, and more balanced than its source material, Runawaysfinds strong footing in an over-saturated genre."

the trailer looks terrible :emma: looks more like a children show maybe I'm too old I need darker shows like the Netflix's versions

or maybe I've just been watching shows with huge budgets and great cinematography that I can't at this terrible props and affects 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

JustHMLover
6 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

a teenage show?

it's basically a teen show with cute actors, which are figuring out for the first time that they have super powers. The 6 episodes so far were good, I'm curious how the season will end and what what's the meaning of PRIDE. :) Hope it lasts a good show

zakariah

'American Marvel Story: Parental Cult' :poot: 

The trailer actually piqued my interest though, might watch it some time :hor:

I just think it's dumb that there are so many people with superpowers, there's a new race in on Earth, the Inhumans, but yet the movies is not acknowledging any of this.. sometimes there are actually earth threatening events that you actually need to call the Avengers but nah, some low level heroes can do that lol

But I still enjoy Marvel, as standalone, all their tv shows are good..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

robbiemalik

I'm really enjoying this show and hopefully they'll get a second season

Archived