Gaga debuts new face

Babel

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sethrb101

I thought she was bald in the second pic :sharon:

But on a more serious note, she looks great and we should all stop obsessing over this woman's face. It's childish.

#Gaga2020

Isn't it obvious that she changed her makeup? :emma: 

The foundation is slightly lighter in shade, thus the contouring is more obvious :gaycat: And the eye makeup is different as well with different eye lashes. :gaysia:

But ofc her cheekbones had the help of Epione :hor:

I'm not going to make shady comments about her face because it just makes me sad. Her natural face is beautiful and it breaks my heart to see her need fly back to malibu during even short breaks to get a fresh shot of fillers. I just want to know why she feels like she needs or should get this stuff. And honestly, I don't know how she thinks she can be an actress when at this point her only expression is an instagram face pose. She can barely even smile normally when she's full of that ****

boyerased

It’s the makeup. It makes those Epione features pop more like Kim’s. 

Though it’s her choice, I’m so over this Epione face. Plus I don’t want her to go overboard with it. It might not help with her acting career. 

JazzGa

Whoah she looks shockingly similar to Kim K in these pics... I wonder if it's an intentional makeup effort or if Epione really does produce the same face for all its clients

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived